Question

Cannot Login to new app

• 25 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

The login email I use does not exist anymore so when you send an email with code I cannot pick it up. Advice please.

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Storm M Grayson ,

All customers need to re-register for the applications, so you can use any new email that you like. You then link your mobile number (after a few security questions) to that email address.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Kieran

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bronco 

We’d recommend keeping an eye out for updates to the iD Mobile app, the team are still working on some issues with this.

Tom

I can log into my account using my laptop, but when I try to login on my mobile using the new phone app, using the same email and password, all I get is a blank white screen. I've  tried reinstalling the app to no avail. Please advise.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I can log into my account using my laptop, but when I try to login on my mobile using the new phone app, using the same email and password, all I get is a blank white screen. I've  tried reinstalling the app to no avail. Please advise.

Perhaps the ‘new’ iD app is still unreliable, and only the https://my.idmobile.co.uk option is working properly at this point-in-time, @Bronco. 

I am going through the process and I am stuck at this stage and I am not receiving the SMS.

I tried re-sending and starting the process twice:

Userlevel 1

apparently you have to re-register and link your phone number.

I have now re-registered 3 times and still can't access my acount

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Boot,

We are aware that there was an issue with selfcare, however this should now be resolved.

Please can you retry and let us know how you get on.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?