Question

Cannot Login to new app

• 25 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

The login email I use does not exist anymore so when you send an email with code I cannot pick it up. Advice please.

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Storm M Grayson ,

All customers need to re-register for the applications, so you can use any new email that you like. You then link your mobile number (after a few security questions) to that email address.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Kieran

I am going through the process and I am stuck at this stage and I am not receiving the SMS.

I tried re-sending and starting the process twice:

Userlevel 1

apparently you have to re-register and link your phone number.

I have now re-registered 3 times and still can't access my acount

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Boot,

We are aware that there was an issue with selfcare, however this should now be resolved.

Please can you retry and let us know how you get on.

Kash

I can log into my account using my laptop, but when I try to login on my mobile using the new phone app, using the same email and password, all I get is a blank white screen. I've  tried reinstalling the app to no avail. Please advise.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I can log into my account using my laptop, but when I try to login on my mobile using the new phone app, using the same email and password, all I get is a blank white screen. I've  tried reinstalling the app to no avail. Please advise.

Perhaps the ‘new’ iD app is still unreliable, and only the https://my.idmobile.co.uk option is working properly at this point-in-time, @Bronco. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bronco 

We’d recommend keeping an eye out for updates to the iD Mobile app, the team are still working on some issues with this.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?