Solved

APN Settings not accessible iPhone13 Mini

Userlevel 1

I cannot access APN Settings.  I can connect to European networks and can successfully make and receive phone calls but cannot access data.

I have contacted Apple who say that IF my network operator allows it then I can access APN Settings at, “

• Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network
  • Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network

If your device doesn't have either option, contact your carrier.”

Mobile Data Network not Cellular Data Network show up under my phone at Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options

I have contacted ID Mobile numerous times via chat.  They repeatedly say that their technical team will call me but they never do.

I have raised a complaint and spoken to the complaints team twice by telephone.  They say that the technical team will contact me.  But they haven’t.

PLEASE HELP!

icon

Best answer by Peroni93 20 June 2023, 15:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

29 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve sent them screen shots, as requested, to explain the problem but have not had a reply.  That was on Tuesday.  How do I get them to reply?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @TCorrin,

This has been escalated to the team and the team will be in touch as soon as possible.

If you don’t have an update within 48 hours, please get back to our PM and we will chase this for you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I submitted screenshots that had been requested last Tuesday. I was told then that someone would get back to me within 48 hours, i.e. by Thursday. It is now Sunday and I have had no response. Is there a reason you’re asking me to wait until Tuesday, which will be a whole week since I submitted the screenshots?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @TCorrin,

If you have any further issues, please continue to contact us via PMs as we have already picked this up.

I’m marking this topic as closed as we have advised on multiple occasions that this has been picked up further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?