Solved

PAC Code Not Working

Show first post

60 replies

Exactly my experience. This day I have been emailed by Ryan, who works for ID Mobile, and I am slightly more hopeful that they will fix this problem.

Stephen

I've been issued with a talktalk PAC code to transfer my number to I'd.  Tried to do the transfer via the website and got a text saying there was an issue and to talk to customer services, but no one in customer services... Call centre closed and live chat closed.  Tried installing the app and just get the message phone number or PAC code incorrect despite me checking a lot of times that they aren't.   Any suggestions other than to pick a different network to transfer to!!! 

Hi,

i’m trying to port my number from vodafone to ID, I’ve got a PAC code and I’ve completed the online PAC form on the ID website but when i click submit it says at the top in red that all fields must be completed - they are. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong? I’m not getting a confirmation email or anything explaining that there are any other issues

Thanks

Claire

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @CLG32 

I have sent you a private message with more information.

Regards 

Aklima 

My PAC code issued from vodaphone is saying it’s invalide on the ID website too

Hi, 

Im having the same issue, i joined id a couple of months ago and now i am wanting to leave due to not having good signal in my area, but when i’ve requested a pac it’s bringing up the old one i joined with and expired last month 

I'm trying to use my pac code starting with VTM but it is not recognised.

Hi, Is there any simple solution to this?, I am just changing my ID contract to a iD sim only monthly plan so requested a PAC as I am doing it outside of my contract (still have a month to go) iD sent me a PAC code and now the Switch online form is saying it is invalid? ….Help please!!!

Thanks for the reply suggesting I contact customer services, but unfortunately they’re unavailable so if anyone else has any advice that would be great. Thanks 

Hi,

I am having the same issue with trying to transfer my number from ID to another network. I recently transferred to ID however I am having signal issues so leaving again, when I request a PAC code it is the same code I was given by my last provider (Vodaphone). I have tried the live chat and calling your automated services and neither of these are working. 

Please contact me ASAP

Hi, 

Just got my sim and trying to keep my old number from Voxi. I've got the pac code from them but when I input it along with my number it says I have got the pac or the mobile number wrong. I know I haven't as the pac code is on a screenshot.  Can you help? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @ALC 

If you are switching from iD to another iD SIM/Contract.

You do not require a PAC.

Could you please confirm this is the case? 

Aklima

Hi thepac code you have sent me does not work. Please help

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KHADIJA 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KHADIJA 

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist you with the PAC code.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi, yes it is an existing iD contract that finishes 27.05 but moving early to a sim only monthly deal

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @ALC 

You can simply change your plan to a 30-day SIM in the app at the end of your contract.

It’s really quick and usually takes a few hours, before your new plan is live. You can find out how to change your plan https://community.idmobile.co.uk/plan-change-69/how-to-change-your-plan-31884

Once you’re out of your contract, there won’t be a fee to change your plan, however your first bill after you process your change may look a bit different than usual.

If you’ve already paid for your old plan, then you process a plan change, we’ll be sure to credit you for the over payment, and this will appear on your next bill. So, you don’t have to do it on the day your contact ends, as we’ll credit the difference, but if you’re changing your plan and not upgrading, do it after your contract ends.

Once you’ve changed your plan to a 30 day SIM, you can change your plan once every 30 days, so it’s worth keeping an eye on what’s available for you to change to. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Pearl

@Pearl_c6 

how do I access the direct message. can u send me step by step information. 

thanks 

khadija

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, moving from ID new provider is saying the PAC is invalid, also the expiring date when I'm getting the PAC is yesterday. 

The replacement PAC code worked and I have been able to move my number to EE. I will close this post.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KHADIJA 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

PAC code is not working ,what can I do 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jonhj,

That doesn’t sound right at all.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @jlwarlow 

We’ll send you a private message here now so that we can get you a PAC (code) if the one you’ve received isn’t working.

If you could get back to us there we’ll help further. 
Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jack Ormrod,

If you are porting out from iD Mobile please ensure that you PAC is still in date.

PAC codes are valid for 30 days from the day they are generated.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?