Solved

PAC Code Not Working

Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m in the same position - trying to exit iD mobile to 3 but the VTM number is rejected.

Hello @Gijap 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help you with your PAC code request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Thanks, but I see no private message? 

Hi, I am also having the same issue. My PAC number begins with ONE and EE is saying it is invalid

Hi,

I am also having an issue with trying to transfer my number from ID to another network. I recently transferred to ID however I am having signal issues so leaving again, when I request a PAC code it is the same code I was given by my last provider, which expired on 24th April, therefore not accepted by my new network.

can someone please help me?

thanks

Hi - I need of help

Just bought a new phone on a new contract with id but trying to transfer my old number that was on a different account with Id but the pac code isn't working - how can I do this? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @KHADIJA 

Sorry to hear your leaving us. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

I have received pac code but it’s not working ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KHADIJA,

I can see that we sent you a private message some time ago.

Please could you respond to our private message and we will assist you further.

Kash

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @KHADIJA 

Sorry to hear this. 

Have you attempted to speak to our  Live Chat team? 

Regards

Aklima

Userlevel 1

Appears to be a common theme with ID mobile, I moved from EE to ID mobile, worked flawlessly. I’m not trying to move from ID mobile to Virgin but Virgin say my PAC is wrong (it’s the same as the one I entered when moving from EE to ID mobile ?!?)

Why iD Mobile?