Skip to main content

I took out a new id mobile contract the end of May/ beginning of June 2024, I have the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra, unfortunately the touchscreen on the main screen has stopped working completely! I took out the contract directly through the id mobile website, and not through currys. Am I still able to take my phone to curry’s in order to get the phone fixed?

Thanks in advance!

No you can’t!

I purchased from iD Mobile.

• If your phone develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, click here.
  • If your phone develops an issue after 30 days but still falls within the warranty period, we will facilitate a repair at a Currys store. For more information, visit the Currys repair page. If your phone has been damaged, repair services are still available, however, they will not be covered under the warranty and charges will apply.
  • If your phone is out of warranty, you’ll need to pay to get it repaired, either through the Manufacturer, a Currys store, or most independent repair shops.

Please note: We don’t currently offer any repairs for any Motorola phones. Please contact Motorola for assistance.

Hi @WillAston1985 

Thanks for the help on this @WelshPaul, as suggested it may be best to contact Motorola for assistance with this, sorry.

Tom