Skip to main content

We’re sorry to hear you’d like to return your order. Here’s everything you need to know:

I’ve changed my mind.

You must return the product, together with all packaging, accessories, and included extras or free gifts. You'll have to pay for any line rental, usage, and additional purchases, such as add-ons, accrued up to the point of disconnection.

• I purchased a new plan in-store.

Cooling-off period: 14 days (Return or Exchange). Please return your purchase to a store, not via post, within the cooling-off period.

• I purchased an upgrade in-store.

Cooling-off period: 14 days (Exchange). Please return your purchase to a store, not via post, within the cooling-off period.

• I purchased a new plan on idmobile.co.uk or via the iD Mobile telephone sales team.

Cooling-off period: 30 days (Return or Exchange). Please give us notice of your cancellation within the cooling-off period and obtain a Return Transaction Number by contacting us at idmobile.co.uk/live-chat, or print and complete a Return Request Form and post to iD Mobile, PO Box 686, Salford M5 0PA.

Please note: Do NOT send your phone to the above address. The address to send the phone that you would like to return will be provided when you receive your Return Transaction Number.

• I purchased an upgrade on idmobile.co.uk or via the iD Mobile telephone sales team.

Cooling-off period: 30 days (Return or Exchange). Returning an upgrade does not result in cancellation of your plan. Providing your return meets all conditions above, the new contract term will be reversed and you will revert to your previous tariff and contract term. Please give us notice of your cancellation within the cooling-off period and obtain a Return Transaction Number by contacting us at idmobile.co.uk/live-chat, or print and complete a Return Request Form and post to iD Mobile, PO Box 686, Salford M5 0PA.

Please note: Do NOT send your phone to the above address. The address to send the phone that you would like to return will be provided when you receive your Return Transaction Number.

• I purchased from Carphone Warehouse, e2save or mobiles.co.uk

Contact the retailer directly and they’ll advise you of return options.

My phone is faulty. What should I do?

• I purchased from idmobile.co.uk or via the iD Mobile telephone sales team.

If your phone develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, simply chat to us and we'll arrange an exchange.

• I purchased from Carphone Warehouse, Currys (in-store), e2save or mobiles.co.uk:

If your phone develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, contact the retailer directly and they’ll arrange an exchange.