🚨 Resolved: Network issue and problems accessing the iD app.

• 12 February 2024
  • 72 replies

Show first post

72 replies

Userlevel 1

Tues 13th 8.58 - I cannot connect to the ID network, third day of issues and left unable to make calls or use data. Why are the updates so unhelpful and unclear. You are communicating directly with your disgruntled customers - you should be apologising and ensuring we are kept as up to date as possible with clear messaging that reflects the truth. Overall, I could have forgiven the lack of network, that's out of your hands, but customer service is not and I will be moving networks asap and ensuring I never recommend ID to anyone. 

Userlevel 1

NO NETWORK, Still no network coverage in york, this is the 3rd day running now with hardly any network working, I need my service due to work, it would be extremely helpful with better updates. 

13/02 06:30: Issue has been resolved with Data Services. Impact still seen on a small percentage of voice call services which is under investigation.

The issue hasn’t been resolved, I am still unable to use my internet data since Friday (the first I noticed it).
This is getting absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!​​​​​​​

Userlevel 1

Also most mobile networks are having issues too. I saw this on downdetector. Id mobile isn't listed but 3 network is 

iD peggy back off 3 mobile, so if 3 is down iD will be down too. 

Also most mobile networks are having issues too. I saw this on downdetector. Id mobile isn't listed but 3 network is 

I'm on Id and my wife and daughter are on Smarty. Both use the Three network yet I'm the only one that lost phone and data? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I'm on Id and my wife and daughter are on Smarty. Both use the Three network yet I'm the only one that lost phone and data? 

Whether a customer, using the Three UK mobile network (directly or via an MVNO), was affected during these recent network incidents, seems to have been a bit of a lottery.

Userlevel 1

Whether a customer, using the Three UK mobile network (directly or via an MVNO), was affected during these recent network incidents, seems to have been a bit of a lottery.

It seems to fail when the device (phone, tablet, router, etc) disconnects from the network for some reason (airplane mode, rebooting, going to a place with bad/no signal, etc). When the device tries to join the network again, it fails.

If the phone is always connected, then it continues to work well.

It seems to fail when the device (phone, tablet, router, etc) disconnects from the network for some reason (airplane mode, rebooting, going to a place with bad/no signal, etc). When the device tries to join the network again, it fails.

If the phone is always connected, then it continues to work well.

Mine just went off and reconnected 19 hours later. I didn't turn my phone off or put it in airplane mode and never went to an area with a bad signal. My wife's smarty sim never went off at all. Neither did my daughters phone 30 miles away? As for the I'd app that been up and down like a you know what 😁

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

The network issues didn’t impact all customers, just some. It was a lottery! I’m on SMARTY and so is my son, I experienced no issues but my son had no service.

FYI - Vodafone had network issues today. 

Data not working yet again 🤬🤬🤬

Userlevel 1

I had no issues accessing the app yesterday, but I do now! I am getting ‘try again later’ error every time I try to log in

Still not working still saying emergency calls only and can't get on my data been a week now and there no-one to speak about the problem 

Userlevel 1

Yes this is an zID mobile issues 

Userlevel 1

Yes ID mobile issues 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @JohnCl, @rezavirmoni,

The network issue is on Three’s end, and this also impacting Three customers. Their engineers are working on getting the network back up and running. 

As the for iD Mobile app, it’s currently unavailable due to a high number of customers attempting to access it, this is a problem on our end, which we’re working internally to resolve. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

It's 3 days without internet and phone calls!!!!!

Userlevel 1

Mines still having issues now

When i took out ID mobile the signal checker said i would have good signal indoors and outside. I regularly get no signal inside and often none outside either. There is a signal blackspot on 3mobile in our village which the signal checker does not show at all.

Sk237dp is the postcode. 

Userlevel 1

I had it Friday, Saturday and Today 

Everything is working fine now for me. 

13.25 and I still have no network? And yes I have restarted my phone etc before you ask ☺️. However you said it was resolved at 12.50?

you said you have restarted your phone but have you reset mobile network? This might help. This isn't restarting your phone. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I would advise against rebooting your device if you’re experiencing issues at present because those that do can end up with no network coverage at all.

I would advise against rebooting your device if you’re experiencing issues at present because those that do can end up with no network coverage at all.

Restetting mobile network isn't rebooting, it is advised by network providers to reset mobile network, all it does is fix any issues hopefully. Also restarting phones can fix. 

Why iD Mobile?