🚨 Resolved: Network issue and problems accessing the iD app.

• 12 February 2024
  • 72 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with using some network services.The iD Mobile app and coverage checking are also currently unavailable. 

We’re working with our network partner to get everything up and running as soon as possible, and we’ll post further updates on this thread as they become available.

We apologise for any inconvenience these issues may cause.

iD Mobile

Updates

**14/02/24**

• 3G services have now been fully restored. 

**13/02/24**

• 20:00: The team continue to work on restoring 3G voice calls for those still impacted. 
  • 15:15: Less than 1% of 3G voice calls still continue to be impacted. Teams continue to investigate.
  • 12:15: A very small amount of 3G voice calls still continue to be impacted. Teams continue to investigate.
  • 11:00: A small percentage of voice calls are still being impacted.
  • 10:00: The iD Mobile app is up and running.
  • 06:30: Issue has been resolved with Data Services. Impact still seen on a small percentage of voice call services which is under investigation.

**12/02/24**

• 21:30: Some 3G voice calls impacted and still under investigation.
  • 19:20: Some 3G voice calls are still being impacted and this is under investigation.
  • 17:30: Service has been restored for 4G voice, data services and the coverage checker. Some 3G voice calls is still being impacted. 
  • 14:00: Teams continue to investigate and mitigate impact as soon as possible.
  • 11:45: Support teams are engaged on a call to investigate.

72 replies

I still have no network- in London

Any possibility of an updated report from iD on what’s happening? , as the problem is clearly not yet resolved. Would be good to know when we may get phone service again! 

Userlevel 1

Oh, not again. This is becoming ridiculous.

Userlevel 1

My network is still down. it says ‘No Sim’

Userlevel 1

Three down again… now at the same time as Vodafone, which is trying to merge with them.

Could be a coincidence, but both Three and Vodafone have been having similar issues since December.

Userlevel 2

I would advise against rebooting your device if you’re experiencing issues at present because those that do can end up with no network coverage at all.

I don't even know how to 'reboot or reset' a network but as I'm not the only one with ongoing issues I will wait until advised to do so by ID Mobile with a step by step guide of what to do ☺️...I just end up breaking something otherwise 🙈

You’re not alone I have had ongoing issues with id mobile services.  I don’t know what reboot or reset a network is either.  Apart from turn my phone off and on again 

Userlevel 1

This is a joke

Nearly 4 days with next to no signal is pathetic

Still down in Wigan Greater Manchester 

Still got no service here in the Shipley area W Yks

Userlevel 1

I seem to have some network but still dubious

Userlevel 1

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with using some network services.. The iD Mobile app and coverage checking are also currently unavailable. 

We’re working with our network partner to get everything up and running as soon as possible, and we’ll post further updates on this thread as they become available.

iD Mobile

**Update**

12:50 PM: We’re pleased to announce that the network issue has now been resolved. If you’re still experiencing issues with the network, please reset your phone. The iD mobile app and coverage checker are still unavailable. 

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with using some network services.. The iD Mobile app and coverage checking are also currently unavailable. 

iD Mobile

**Update**

12:50 PM: We’re pleased to announce that the network issue has now been resolved. If you’re still experiencing issues with the network, please reset your phone. The iD mobile app and coverage checker are still unavailable. 

Tried restarting my phone several times, taken out & re-insterted SIM also. signal is still down. this happened on Friday also, feels like service issues are happening more frequently 

iD Mobile

**Update**

Tried restarting my phone several times, taken out & re-insterted SIM also. signal is still down. this happened on Friday also, feels like service issues are happening more frequently 

This is ridiculous I haven’t been able to send or receive calls all day. I have an elderly father who lives alone and a teen with a life threatening health condition. This is happening every month and before you blame 3 I was with them 10 years and it never happened once! When are you going to start refunding us for the days you have been unable to provide a service.

Userlevel 2

iD Mobile

**Update**

How can you say that the network has now been resolved?  If the mobile app and coverage checker is still unavailable then it is not resolved.  I still cannot use my phone.  You just need to reset your phone “.  Obviously it can’t possibly be your fault but it can be everyone else’s phones. Daisy4242

Userlevel 1

My network stopped this afternoon and still doesn't work now so its not fixed, this is several days now I've had issues with coverage. Get it fixed. 

Down just about everywhere by the looks of it, not OK 😡

Userlevel 1

Not working for me still!!!!

Bought this sim specifically for our ski holiday.  All day Saturday out and all day today as well. Was thinking of a permanent switch. But thinking again now

Userlevel 1

Not working for me still!!!!

Bought this sim specifically for our ski holiday.  All day Saturday out and all day today as well. Was thinking of a permanent switch. But thinking again now

Working now. I put the sim in another phone and back again

Userlevel 1

Ever since I started using this network, there's been no connection until I go into town. I can't even login to my account 

This network is rubbish 

Can't wait for my contract to end 

Userlevel 1

Our family are all on ID. Both daughters signals don't work but mine and wife's do... all in the same house in Glasgow. I think it's an account thing rather than signal issue! 

Userlevel 2

My netwok connection is ok - never good, but no worse today, however i cant log into my online account

Userlevel 2

my.idmobile.co.uk seems to be innaccessible

Hi a have not been able to make or receive calls , am waiting to go into hospital, and need my phone incase of a cancellation, help 

Userlevel 1

iD Mobile

**Update**

Can ID send a text to advise when website and app is working again? The mobile network was down last Saturday and now the app isn't working. If the website/app is the only way of interacting with customers, it cannot allow these services to be down

Userlevel 1

Our family are all on ID. Both daughters signals don't work but mine and wife's do... all in the same house in Glasgow. I think it's an account thing rather than signal issue! 

Hi Boab.

I had this issue with a SIM in the car WiFi system (3G). It wasn't working so I popped it into a different device (4G) and connected ok. Then worked ok in the Car.

I don't use Apple phones, but some family do, and sometimes phone used may make a difference.

As an id SIM user (in Android anyway under the advanced settings) I can see the 'APN' for Id mobile. As Id  use the Three network could it be possible that your daughter's use different phones or settings ('APN') compared to what you and your wife use. Maybe that is something the engineers should be looking at?

Either way I would power down all of them swap SIM cards and see if they reconnect, or try maybe a manual search and select eg 'O2' which won't allow connection then rescan and try choosing the Id network?

iD Mobile

**Update**

Still have issues with phone calls and data

Had no data since around 10am this morning. Absolute shocking service. Also unable to log into the app

Why iD Mobile?