Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

Userlevel 1

Successfully fixing a minor issue on my 33-year-old classic Lotus makes me happy!

A recently installed replacement boiler as our old one packed up after 15years good service.

They always pack up when you need them the most.

Thankfully we have heating and hot water again just in time for this cold spell!!!

A huge thank-you to the A&A Gas Service Engineers Ltd for their excellent support and services.

Spending time with my bestfriend, we been friends for over 50 yrs. Tho we live miles and miles apart. We know we're always there fo4 each other 

Walking on crisp bright sunny day 

My wonderful toddler who brings me so much joy, despite the sleepless nights! 

Going to the gym

Frosty walks with the dog and LONG weekends - give us more of them!

(now) Getting 5G in Devon !!😎

spending time with family and friends..and rockstar games finally shown GTA6 trailer that made me happy 😊

The warmth and safety of my home, with my family! 

The sound my 3 children make whilst they sleep.. silllleeeennnnccccce ❤️😂

Seeing the otter in our town centre park was pretty cool! Also rainbows cast by my window stickers.

Fresh crisp air, achieving something that initially didn't seem possible, making my husband (eep! still so exciting to say that, we got married 25.11.23) laugh. The sound of his laugh brings me such joy, especially when he is in a mood where he initially doesn't feel like laughing 😅 😆  

Walking on a coastal path on cold days - with sun shining.

After spending 11 hrs in A&E after a suspected bleed on the brain...being discharged and coming home to my 9 month old son saying 'Mama' for the first time! It made a very stressful upsetting day much more special and changed my whole mood.

Userlevel 1

My Cat & Coffee

Userlevel 1

Doing anything with my amazing daughter, she is my whole world, so my answer is spending time with my gorgeous little angel 😇😊

Spending time with family , it makes them happy so im happy.

I live on the North Yorks border, we have easy access to the seaside the river Tees and the lovely North Yorks Moors. My happy place is hard to choose, I love to take my old motor home to the mouth if the river Tees,  its only 5 miles from home, and sit with a cup of tea watching the Huge ships being guided in and out of the port by the tiny tug boats, I also love to go  in my motor home only 5 miles away to Danby beacon where you can see for miles and relax with a cup of tea looking down at the view to the sea while surrounded by Heather. I count my blessings living here so close to so much. My ID mobile goes with me.

Userlevel 1

Travel and meeting people makes me happy.  I’m on a 29 day trip through Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia.  Only 7 days in so lots of interesting places still to visit and people to meet!

Riding around on my motorbike and spending time with the family makes me happy. 😁

blast beats - anime - games

Watching Netflix and hanging with my cats ✌️🐱

Userlevel 1

My daughter smiling

Bright sunshine and blue skies