Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

Today, it's been the sun finally peeking out through the clouds for the first time in an age and lighting up the office a bit without the need for artificial lights.

Spending time at home with my fiance and our dog. Nothing better than curling up on the sofa with them and living in our own bubble

Userlevel 1

Seeing my 2 daughters smiles really makes me happy. I don't think there's anything that can beat being a parent and seeing your children happy. 💜💜

To be able to provide support and stability to those who are vulnerable and improving my knowledge reading. 

Every time I  hold my baby grandson, his gurgling chuckles always lift my mood. I  am a better person with him in my life!

Walking my Guide Dog puppy in training.

I spend my blue Monday getting back on track for the week ahead. Cleaning - done, laundry - on the go, me - playing video games on my phone with a latte and my two furbabies in front of the log burner ☺️❤️‍🔥

Having a mobile supplier that allows you to have the whole family on one log in. 

Userlevel 1

Reading and walking make me happy. 

Sharing or spending time with others e.g. walking with my grandchildren to and from school talking about their day as well admiring nature; helping out at Beavers; helping out at Pop-In for Adults with disabilities and also for pensioners. 

The things that make me happy is spending time with family, especially my son who makes me proud every day for the lovely man he has grown up to be ❤️ cherish the memories take lots of pictures  as you never know what tomorrow will bring 

Spending time with my hilarious little boy, taking him to new places on "adventures" even if its just to the shops, he loves it!

I love planning where to go next and what there will be see and eat when I get there.

Silence. No one talking to me or needing me or touching me. 15 minutes silence makes me happy.

holidays and coming home to a big tv. lol

Userlevel 1

My first swim of the year in the warm Med waters

Expanding the photography buisness 📸

Userlevel 1

Spending time with family and friends and long walks with Fred the dog. 

Userlevel 1

Seeing my children happy

Userlevel 1

Hot chocolate and a gorgeous cake cheered me up today on a crisp, cold but sunny day in Peebles

Top of the list for me is simply spending time with the grandkids, followed by a nice holiday with sun, sea and sand, next comes a simple afternoon in the garden in the summer with a bbq and a nice cold beer

Userlevel 1

Knitting in front of my log burner.

Starting off my aubergines and chilli pepper seeds in a propagator today, even though its freezing outside, knowing spring is around the corner.

When my son smiles. He is severely autistic and has severe learning difficulties so the world is very very tough and bewildering for him but it puts me to shame when I am down with all my advantages and he us happy with all his problems.

Can’t beat prosecco and pretzels with my son and daughter!