Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

Cleaning and decluttering the house. Going to the gym and then fix my bike.

Realising that a very young and growing grandchild is beginning to really love you. Makes me giddy with pleasure and deep love. 🤗

Seeing the blades win and holidays in Florida 

My cats make me happy , crazy cat lady maybe! I have 5 gorgeous cats muffin, Luna, pumpkin, fia and Evie 

Get away at the weekend...

Getting on my bike and going for a long ride in the country side 

Being outside and playing sport with my friends. Football, tennis, cricket, anything really. 

Userlevel 1

A country walk with friends to work up a thirst, followed by a leisurely lunch in a friendly cozy pub, Great!!

These two mischievous pups! 

A brisk walk on a frosty, sunny day, dog in tow and a stick to throw.

Apart from the birth of my two sons, I think the next closest thing is to be able to win prizedraws! 🤣

Being outside with my friends and family or sometimes snuggling up at home with my cat and a good book

Userlevel 1

What makes me happy is going on my annual holiday away from the stress of work and every day life. Love the feeling of swimming in the cool pool on a very hot day or lying on the sun bed with a cold drink

Nothing can beat a cosy night in with my partner, binge watching Netflix and ordering a takeaway. 

Peace and quiet after a long day

Coming home after a hard day at work, to open my front door and seeing the smiles on my two beautiful daughters as they embrace my legs and shout ‘daddy daddy, daddies home’ is the best feeling in the world! What more could a loving father ask for? Certainly makes coming home a joy every single day! 🥳

Userlevel 1

Travelling for long weekend to a place with sunny climate to cheer the cockles. Currently I am in Seville. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

On these crisps January days I enjoy waking up early, taking a walk down the river or local reservoir and getting some photos just as the sun is coming up. The colours, reflections and only nature around me makes me appreciate the world I live in. 

Looking after my grandsons,  before he is off to nursery and the older one after school so enjoyable.

Userlevel 1

Spending as little money as possible. I am a saverholic. I love it when I spend minimal money to get the things I want or need. The Internet is wonderful. So many bargains online. I am in saver heaven 

On a day like today, I sit and watch the birds on the feeders at the end of my garden. It’s bitterly cold but they fly onto the feeders take a seed or two, then fly into a shrub to peck away at the seed before flying straight back onto the feeder for another seed or two. It’s repetitive madness when there’s half a dozen or so each of blue-tits, great-tits, green finch, long tail-tits, a couple of quarrelsome robins and the odd blackbird. Then the blackbird decides he’s going into the birdbath for a wash and a lot of flapping his wings. That makes me shiver even though I’m indoors in the warm watching them all through my patio doors.

Looking round and being thankful for having family around, being happy with what I have and being positive for the future. 

Time with family and Friends

Rugby

Having my 2 granddaughters around myself brings so much happiness 

Being out for a nice walk on a crisp sunny January day like today and a nice pub lunch at the end of it, in a cosy pub with a roaring log fire 🔥 preferably 

Why iD Mobile?