Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

A tasty meal (like slow-roasted lamb with vegetables) shared with good friends and a bottle or two of fine South African red wine, always makes me happy!

Teaching my granddaughter new crafts and doing them together.   Seeing her Happy and chatting to me is the greatest feeling in the world.

Cuddles with my 6 month old daughter when i get home from work. Hearing her laugh makes my day

When my 2 year old “reads” stories to our pet cat 

Fluffy blanket, candles, film, chocolate, big mug of tea and my family, that includes my Labrador too! 🥰

Watching films with my partner and 3 kids cuddled up on the sofa … 

Blue Monday should be made a bank holiday, it would create a much happier day for everyone to reflect on the past year and look ahead to the year ahead.

Being with family and talking on the phone with the ones that are faraway.

Userlevel 1

The thing that makes me happy every Monday is picking my 2 grandkids up from school and giving them tea and then playing games, always puts a smile on my face

At the age of seventy one you learn that when you see the sun rise it’s going to be a happy day 

Spending time with my family and my puppy cheers up any day! Great to switch off, get outside and get moving! 

Cheese!

Userlevel 1

To get out for a good long walk to start the day and to be able to see friends and family 

just relaxing in bed cosy watching something of interest on my  smartphone 

Spending time on, in, or near water - swimming, sailing, or having food and drink with friends.

Being with my kids and my dog, no better feeling than being with the ones you truly love

The birth of my grandson at 2.22am today. 😍

A lovely lunchtime walk in the sunshine on a cold crisp winter’s day. It’s great for both your mental and physical health 😊 

Going on holiday and short breaks in uk

Userlevel 1

Feeling the sun on my face, going for a long walk along side the river. Enjoying a nice lunch with a good bottle of red wine. Meeting friends and family. Generally knowing that life is good.

Good food, wine.  Somewhere warm

The feeling of kayaking down a river is definitely my happy place. Whether it’s nice and gentle paddle to allow you to take in natures beauty or navigating down rapids to get your heart going. 

The sound of my dog snoring after a big walk. 

Living alone can be so very lonely. A simple call from a distant family member or friend is the virtual hug that I rely on my iD mobile for. Thank you in so many ways I’d be lost without you. 

Userlevel 1

Waking up next to my wife has to be first. A close second is being in the great outdoors, either hiking, cycling or just pottering in the garden. 

Being able to spend time in nature, soaking in sunshine and having a moment to just be present.