December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

Win a Nintendo Switch Lite with Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Win 1 of 2 all-new Amazon Fire 7 Tablets

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

The most important thing about Christmas is having the opportunity to spend time together with my precious family and remembering that God sent His son for mankind.

Sprouts! 

Userlevel 2

My favourite thing about Christmas is that for one day we all try to relax and get on with each other, it doesn’t always go to plan but that’s life. I really appreciate the effort people put into decorating their houses inside and out, the community spirit, all the cheesey Christmas songs and all the delicious food and drinks. Most of all I love giving presents.

Userlevel 1

Watching Home Alone..... again! 😁

Userlevel 1

Christmas Is a moment to appreciate what we have and put aside all differences. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing about Christmas is just being together with my wife and kids. Last year we both worked Christmas day so we moved it to 27th. This year we are off together!

Spending time with friends and family :-) 

Userlevel 1

Have 2 weeks off work, enjoying time with family whilst getting merry and lazing around 🤣

My thing about Christmas is about celebrating Jesus is birthday that is what Christmas is all about giving and celebrating it with family and friends the way it should be celebrated

Userlevel 1

When a family member visits from abroad, and who I haven't seen since I was a child! Now thats Christmas!

Getting to spend time with the family! :grinning:

Userlevel 1

I love Christmas because I feel like a child again, sweet innocent times. Happy family times

Userlevel 1

Watching the kids open their presents! 

Userlevel 2

Watching Elf whilst eating a box of mince pies - happy Christmas!

My favourite part of Christmas is the meal 

Spending time with family and friends x

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Family

As I work in a butchers shop I enjoy the knowledge that I made others happy with their orders. I also like the few days off spending time with my family. 

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

My favourite thing about Christmas is family time

The best thing about Christmas for me is watching my cats jump around the front room scratching up all the rapping paper and making a mess! It’s very funny!

Friends, Family and frivolous festivities!

I enjoy spending time with my loved ones

Being with family and friends, watching their faces light up enjoy  useful  and useless gifts 🎁 

I love when the towns chrismtas lights get turned on 🎄

I love the fact that most people are off work and I get to see so many family members.

Why iD Mobile?