Get Set for Christmas – Competition

• 3 December 2020
  • 94 replies
Get Set for Christmas – Competition
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

We love Christmas, who doesn’t? It’s a time to take a step back from the daily stresses of life, share memories with those closest to us, exchange gifts and gorge on fantastic food. Can you tell we’re excited?

It’s also the perfect time to bag yourself a winning deal on a new phone or SIM only plan with iD Mobile. We’ve got some unmissable offers lined up.

Hunting for a top deal on a powerful handset? Look no further. We’ve got amazing offers on a range of phones to suit everyone. With our exclusive Christmas event, you’ll get a Currys PC World gift card worth up to £100. So, you can treat yourself to some top of the line tech, view all our great offers here.

Among the great range of smartphones on offer, we have fantastic handsets from OPPO. Get superfast downloads and eye-popping night-time footage with the Reno4 Z 5G. Go pro with the incredible OPPO Reno4 Pro or give yourself the gift of all-day battery life and lightning-fast charging with the OPPO A53.

Also, switch to any 12-month SIM only deal and get up to £50 to spend at Currys; as always, you’ll have unlimited calls and texts no matter which plan you go for.

Competition:

But of course, Christmas is a time of giving. And this month, we’ve got a great competition to get your festive season off to the ultimate start. We’ve teamed up with OPPO to give one lucky winner a brand-new OPPO Reno4 Z 5G.

It has a ton of great features to love, including super-fast connectivity, a brilliant 120 Hz 6.57-inch screen, dual-lens front camera and 48MP quad rear camera. Capture that perfect in-motion clip with Ultra Steady Video and share it with your mates online in a flash.

For a chance to win, tell us what you love most about the festive season. Whether it’s the family vibe, the food, or the movie marathons, let us know in the comments below.

Competition ends on Monday 14th December, winner announced shortly after. If you can’t wait to get your hands on a new phone, you can check out all our fantastic OPPO deals here.

Best of luck, and have a wonderful Christmas from all of us at iD Mobile!

This competition is now closed. Congratulations to@Krabople you have one our December competition and will be receiving this amazing OPPO smartphone! 

94 replies

The best thing about Xmas will be staying in touch with loved ones near and far, old friends and family in far away places via zoom, whatsapp, Facebook and calls so they know they are appreciated and loved no matter how many miles away. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite all time Christmas best is decorating the house, It was heartbreaking when we moved last year to have to pair down my 5 massive decoration collection,but we were putting everthing in storage and just did not have the room. It has been fun this year to start collecting again some new some from charity shops This year I am doing a new colour for my table settings teal and silver Oh how I love Christmas lets hope we have a little snow Christmas day!

Userlevel 1

This Christmas it will be family and binge watching movies whilst wrapped in quilts with drinks and nibbles.  Relaxing from the trauma’s of the year, just for a couple of days.

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing has got to be waking up on Christmas morning and seeing everybody relaxing in the living room with a lovely cuppa. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Userlevel 1

Festive season makes me feel kid again.Brings up memories from childhood and special moments.Family gatherings a lot of food presennts and being with your beloved.This is what I like

Userlevel 1

Christmas for me isn't about spending hudge amounts of money on presents and getting yourself into debt! But it's about the season is good will! Being present around the tree rather than having lots of presents around a tree!
I do love giving presents, and what gives me most joy is seeing people's faces and the anticipation!!

Winter walks, and walking around to see peoples decorated houses and coming home all freezing cold, to get into your comfies and watching Christmas films is just wonderful!!

I have 2 young boys and I can say honestly the BEST part of Christmas EVER is seeing the magic of Christmas from their eyes! It really is beautiful and I'm extremely lucky to experience it! 🥰

Userlevel 1

This Christmas, like many before, I will be working (I'm a midwife), and will have the pleasure of looking after all the lovely new mums and the Christmas babies. We ensure all the women in the unit on Christmas Day, get a present for her and also for the baby.

Being hospital for Christmas isn't the way we all plan to spend a Christmas but bringing new life into the world is extra extra special.

After my shift, I love that drive home with the Christmas tunes turned up! I then have the joy of spending the rest of the day with my family (and get out of cooking the Xmas Dinner!! 🤣). 

I love Christmas eve. The absolute excitement from the kids that its almost here. Watching them unwrap their Xmas pj's and putting out the reindeer food and a little bit of fake snow. 

Then hot chocolates and a candy cane.

Watching them trying not to show how tired they are before giving in abd going to sleep. 

What i love most about Christmas  is not the gifts in receiving or giving, but the way people change. People are happier and brighter in general. Life seems if only for a little while more together.  Family, friends...even People you don't know.  The worlds a happier place.

The best thing about Christmas is having lots of laughs and loving hugs with family and friends and of course lots of booze and food .

Userlevel 2

It has to be all the Christmas light displays brightening up the dark evenings and adding cheer in the cold.

Userlevel 1

The best thing about the festive season is ‘giving’. The first angle to giving is to be a good citizen of this world and to help the old and vulnerable by donating money, giving gifts to old and vulnerable people, helping providing Christmas meals to the needy and helping the homeless. I am motivated to help the community especially during as a result of the difficulty posed by covid-19. The next angle to giving is to see the smiles in my family and to encourage family vibe and to give lovely presents to my family and friends and see the joy in their faces. Then the giving is to be a good citizen and to give back to iD mobile and its community for being an excellent,  affordable and customer-oriented company providing good levels of customer focus and help to the community. Keep it up iD mobile!

Finally, a Happy Festive season or the season of giving to all!

As a care giver in a nursing home the best part of Christmas for me is providing residents with a fun filled day full of joy laughter and genuine affection  that unfortunately due to covid their own families are unable to provide, the gratitude shown by families makes giving up most  of our own family time worth everything. Bringing to the fore front the true meaning of christmas.

DEPRIVED OF SOCIAL CONTACT THIS YEAR OF COVID ITS A CRAZY! TALKATIVE LOUD LOVEABLE GET TOGETHER WITH ALL OF THE PEOPLE I LOVE,!, ❤️ 

I love the look on the kids faces when they come down on xmas morning and see the presents under the tree!!

For me the best thing is I am off from work and have all the time to spend with my family 

We love Christmas, who doesn’t? It’s a time to take a step back from the daily stresses of life, share memories with those closest to us, exchange gifts and gorge on fantastic food. Can you tell we’re excited?

It’s also the perfect time to bag yourself a winning deal on a new phone or SIM only plan with iD Mobile. We’ve got some unmissable offers lined up.

Hunting for a top deal on a powerful handset? Look no further. We’ve got amazing offers on a range of phones to suit everyone. With our exclusive Christmas event, you’ll get a Currys PC World gift card worth up to £100. So, you can treat yourself to some top of the line tech, view all our great offers here.

Among the great range of smartphones on offer, we have fantastic handsets from OPPO. Get superfast downloads and eye-popping night-time footage with the Reno4 Z 5G. Go pro with the incredible OPPO Reno4 Pro or give yourself the gift of all-day battery life and lightning-fast charging with the OPPO A53.

Also, switch to any 12-month SIM only deal and get up to £50 to spend at Currys; as always, you’ll have unlimited calls and texts no matter which plan you go for.

Competition:

But of course, Christmas is a time of giving. And this month, we’ve got a great competition to get your festive season off to the ultimate start. We’ve teamed up with OPPO to give one lucky winner a brand-new OPPO Reno4 Z 5G.

It has a ton of great features to love, including super-fast connectivity, a brilliant 120 Hz 6.57-inch screen, dual-lens front camera and 48MP quad rear camera. Capture that perfect in-motion clip with Ultra Steady Video and share it with your mates online in a flash.

For a chance to win, tell us what you love most about the festive season. Whether it’s the family vibe, the food, or the movie marathons, let us know in the comments below.

Competition ends on Monday 14th December, winner announced shortly after. If you can’t wait to get your hands on a new phone, you can check out all our fantastic OPPO deals here.

Best of luck, and have a wonderful Christmas from all of us at iD Mobile!

My favourite part is the general feeling of love and joy in the air it just lifts my spirits and my mood! 

Userlevel 2

Work done for day. Children in bed. Sitting by log fire. Christmas lights on. Carols playing. Hot chocolate (with marshmallows and flake) in one hand. Now I just need an OPPO Reno4 Z in the other so I can capture this tranquil moment.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey everyone! 

Thank you all for entering this brilliant competition and for all of your exciting and wonderful entries. This competition has now ended and the winner will be announced in due course. 

Why iD Mobile?