June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Userlevel 1
I THINK YOU HAVE A MILLION HAPPY CUSTOMERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE FANTASTIC CONTRACT PHONE DEALS AND THE PRICES ARE AFFORDABLE AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THAT I RECEIVE AND IF YOU EVER HAVE A PROBLEM ID MOBILE WILL SORT IT OUT FOR YOU STRAIGHT AWAY ID MOBILE ARE BRILLIANT
There are some obvious reasons (great price SIM deals, great selection of well-priced handsets), but for me what was also very important was the easy, no-nonsense, self-service customer portal where everything was clear and straightforward from ordering to getting the most out of the contract!

At the moment, from power companies to telecoms and cable TV providers, those who have no-hassle, quick-response customer services seem to be doing a lot better than the competition!
Safe for my children, both my children and I never have to worry about them accidently ringing up a huge bill to pay.
My husband and I have been very satisfied with ID for the past 3 half years
Will stay with them when our contract ends
The best competition ever, where anything you say will count as an entry.
of course, iD’s services are among the best on the market, including Wi-Fi calling, which most other suppliers don’t support. Bravo, iD!
Good coverage in the UK and Abroad with no hassles and the best sim only deal in the market. If you do get a problem then customer services speak good English and are knowledgeable and willing to sort issues with you - better than most ISP's and Banks - well done and an exemplary demonstration of how customer services should operate.
Sim only deal the best around. Great service yet easy on the pocket.
I like the easy and flexible service, the app is great, and data rollover is really good.
Amazing value sim only deal at only £5 per month! Also the ability to cap your spend so you don’t get any surprise nasty charges is a life saver for me! A little bonus are the useful articles and newsletters ID sends. Rather than pushing a hard sell like other companies they have handy tips such as how to declutter your phone which I’ve found really useful ☺️
Great SIM only deals. My mum and my other half have one too!
Great sim deals .😊
Grear service and value for money
Userlevel 1
Great network with great coverage,great products, deals and after sales service.
Keep up the good work
ID has a million users because of their very cheap prices.
BUT the prices are not what keeps the customers. Customers stay with ID because of the ease of use of the ID app. It's so easy even I can do it. It shows how nuch talk time of data is remaining.
It also shows upgrades so you can keep up with the latest phone models the upgrades deals are the best around.
Userlevel 1
Realistically priced, with all the whistles and bells of the big networks.
Userlevel 1
id mobile is amazing! I don’t think I’ll ever switch to another company. Plus I have a old iPhone so I need the upgrade😂😂
Userlevel 1
Because you're phones are much cheaper than your competitors. Simples!
Cheapest SIM only deals around, flexible plans and great network coverage all makes for a top service. What more can you ask for!!
Userlevel 1
A million smiles says it all.

Customer service is excellent

Its a pleasure to be an ID customer.
Userlevel 1
As an oldie I find the app is so easy to use. The tariffs are great value and the customer service is fabulous. I'm so pleased the sales rep recommended iD. Add ons and upgrades are easy to find and use as are the monthly bills. I'd has given me the confidence to do more with my phone (I hope I win the 3a...🤞I'm ready to move up 😁) ... The grandchildren are impressed at nanas ability to find her way around social media now. Good luck everyone 🍀... and me😜
Excellent sim only deals, particularly the upgrade offers. Both my daughter and I use your sims and benefit from the data rollover
First of all Because you offered a cheapest monthly plan to the customer For id mobile and second this network is excellent nothing problem with that
Because when I was about to leave I'd, the gentleman on the who was s helpful an not pushy that I stayed!!
Paying £7.50 for a contract with the allowances I have is mental! I am sure this can be found nowhere else. The ease of use of your app and website to control my contract is awesome.
Userlevel 1
Excellent value for money and full control of your account via the app too! 👍🏻
Why iD Mobile?