June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

You've got 1 million happy customers because you offer us the best deals at affordable prices so that makes for 😁🚹🚺 XX
Userlevel 3
Versatile quality at reasonable prices. Plans include bonuses such as free roaming in Europe, increasing the value of ID's data plan and it makes ID more competitive. Furthermore, virtuous customer service increases customer loyalty and demand for your services, of which both the website design and the ID's active role in communicating with the community exponentially increases customer attraction to ID and customer capacity.
Amazing sim only deals - I had a cracking 10gb data for just £13. Now I’m upgrading too! Well done iD!
It is a fantastic sim only service supplied by ID mobile, very reasonably priced and easy to change on a month to month basis, and a fantastic roll over of in used internet use. Would definitely recommend.
Because your approach to customer are simple and easy .That’s why the customer loves I’d ,
Great coverage, great prices
Rollover data. A lot of data with cheaper deals. App makes it easy to manage.
Because you have some of the best offers out there, your service is great, and you value your customers!
Userlevel 1
Great network coverage,helpfull with problems
Userlevel 1
Great deals, service and app experience make for happy customers! 😁
Userlevel 1
Great prices and service. Easy to use and useful app makes it very easy to check your account and stay in control. Love the data rollover too!
This snazzy app?
Easy pricing structure. No gimmicks. Sim only deals that seem unbeatable, some are trying to catch up now. A network that rarely loses signal, even in Mid Wales! Awesome!!😎
Second to none tariffs and service out of all the networks you truly are "ONE IN A MILLION" 😁👍
Good price good network goodness knows
What more you would want
Been with id since launch I have the £3.99 sim only plan started with 150 mins now get 500 mins for the same price really good deal excellent coverage too the app is nice and easy to use just don’t put the prices up
Great customer service, Truly a Shining Star among the big players
Userlevel 1
A really cheap price range, data rollover and the easiest app to use.
Userlevel 1
Basically, great prices - as simple as that!
Userlevel 2
Cheap prices and everything you need is available online.
Excellent sim only deals at unbeatable prices. I`ve been with iD since November 2016. Absolutely no reason to switch to another provider.
Cheap prices, great app. Simple.
Your prices and service are simply unbeatable
Simply the best deal around for me. Also, after having had a really bad experience with the lack of customer care from an other service provider, iD were absolutely brilliant and made everything right again. Love the fact that I'm not losing my data when it's not been used. Off to France soon where I won't have much access to Wi-Fi, so totally looking forward to not being stressed about how much data I'll be using as I've got loads 🙂
Userlevel 1
Because your the coolest!
Why iD Mobile?