Blog

New Year, New Phone - Competition

New Year, New Phone - Competition

Show first post

109 replies

Very imformative well worth the time to read .keeps you up to date on all new offers and whats going on

Userlevel 1

I think something like a monthly vote for an article topic would be good, maybe it’d give the brilliant staff a chance to write something they find interesting or are really passionate about.

Other than that suggestion, I’ve had a great experience overall with ID Mobile and the ID Community.

I enjoy using ID as a network. Great value for money and with the rolling 1 month sim deal data rolling. Theres no hidden charges. The emails I get from the community page are always informative too.

Doing a fantastic job, keep it up 

ID seems really great so far, the only thing I would say that would make it better would be to have promotions and links work natively in the app i.e. keep the user logged in when they navigate instead of porting a mobile optimised web form to display in the app.

Other than that though it really does seem to be great!

Maybe let our data rollover every month. But you do give us a great service nonetheless. 

My data does rollover! 

So does mine

I'm new to the Community but it strikes me in these difficult times enabling us to give unused data to people who really need it, helping to bridge the Digital Divide by welcoming people into the world of digital possibility that. ID Mobile is able to offer would be a great thing. 

Just keep up with what you’re doing 

Maybe let our data rollover every month. But you do give us a great service nonetheless. 

My data does rollover! 

Applied for a contract in October and been very happy with it. Very friendly and helpful whenever I’ve contacted for help, website and all also easy to navigate, data rollover is brilliant, carry on! 

I'm new to the community (not id) 

I've not had any reason to use customer services as the service as a whole has been great. I've managed to bring my old phone number, upgrade and have had no problems with either. 

I'm hopeful that if things went wrong, the customer service would be as good as the day to day usability of the app. 

I have been very happy with ID community, don’t think there is anything that can be improved. 

Userlevel 2

To listen to the customer.

It’s been a great experience so far but I would recommend the ability to roam after brexit would be great and to be able to let data rollover! Thanks :)

No changes, keep up the good work

More info on the 5G advantages, a broader network with a stronger signal (It’s weak in my house and at my elderly mother’s which is a bit tricky) and more chances to win things please :grinning:

Userlevel 1

Like previous commenters, finding what to suggest is tough as it's already great - that’s why we’re with you!!  I think more info on 5G rollout (esp since I’m in Northern Ireland and there’s so much of it already...just across the ‘border’…!) would be great.  But keep doing what you’re doing.  It’s been a great year with you and I hope for many more.

ID has been great, the only thing I could ask for is a stronger signal strength! But for what I pay for the great contract I’ve got makes me almost feel guilty to ask for more :L

Userlevel 1

Maybe a user poll to investigate what phone apps to review. Or articles on security, scams etc

I have had no problems so far so nothing 😁

Userlevel 4

I’m a big fan of the iD Mobile community, it has helped me with a lot of questions and problems in the past. One cool feature that could be added is a live chat function, I’ve seen this on many other websites and even a simpler one with pre-formatted questions would be a great addition to the site!

Userlevel 3

The best way to improve the iD community experience is to provide opportunities for us to come together to achieve an objective such as voting for a new feature or particular system. This encourages engagement and allows progress to be made for success to be achieved. A good example is new SIM card plans or deals/discounts on new devices. 

Userlevel 1

I agree the iD Community is a fine thing. It might be even better if it was more forum-like, so more experienced phone users could answer question and share tips with us technophobes, like how to make battery las longer, or sharing news in real time about any changes to roaming charges in EU countries this year (assuming travel is going to be a possibility sometime this year)

Userlevel 1

Make it easier to view or upgrade your plans monthly on the app. Sort of how EE have it on their app. You can view all plans and updates to plans so offers etc on the app in a seperate tab. So if need be we can easily switch. Other than that the app is great! And i will definitely stick to ID mobile for a good while now. Have even got a 5G signal in some areas. Its awesome!

Why iD Mobile?