Blog

New Year, New Phone - Competition

New Year, New Phone - Competition

Show first post

109 replies

Userlevel 2

My experience with iD Mobile has been increasingly good since I first took out my contract, over five years ago. I find the app easy to use (nowadays), the customer service is good, and coverage is also good. The only thing I would like to see improved is the ability to use visual voicemail with my contract.

More competitions and give aways please. I always visit the site for a chance to get something free but I then stay to read what else is going on.

Userlevel 1

Discussing the 5G network, or lack of would be useful along with when and where it will be rolled out

Userlevel 1

Helping those in difficulty with the COVID 19 pandemic.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Let rollover accumulate from month to month without expiry.

Maintain (and expand) roaming post brexit

Userlevel 1

Just keep being there for people

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Bethx this is incredible to hear, we are always striving to improve our member’s experience on the Community. If you ever have any ideas, don’t be afraid to let us know :) 

Personally, I'd love some more info on the 5G revolution. Obviously, download speeds will be faster, but what functionality might that unlock…?!

Plus, also in this fake news age, how to counter the mistaken view that 5G is bad for humans.

Happy New Year!

Userlevel 1

I've been very happy with my experience on the ID community. To be honest, I don't think I have any feedback except carry on! 

Why iD Mobile?