New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

Userlevel 1

This year I am determined to get older, and keep going to the gym and most importantly love my wife more. 

Mick

Userlevel 1

Sunshine, spring bulbs appearing. Family time ♥️

Userlevel 1

To live each day as iff it's my last. 

Userlevel 1

I don't have a new years resolution but my new year's goals are to join a gym, pass my driving test and get my room kitted out before the end of that year. 🤞

💪🏼 🚗 🏡

Userlevel 1

Welcome my baby boy to the world and ensure him and his older brother have a loving family home to grow up in 

Userlevel 1

No new resolition just hope its a good year

Userlevel 1

To be better... improve by 1% a day, that means you'd be 3.7 times the person you are today next year!

Userlevel 1

Eat healthy home cooked food no takeaways or should I say try to have less junk 

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to exercise every day, going for a walk or cycle. 

Userlevel 1

My new year resolution is to try and be fitter, stop smoking and try and have a better work life balance.

Userlevel 1

Be fitter and the fit bit will help me

Userlevel 1

Simply to have a good healthy year, smaje sure our rescue dog is happy and content and that we don't get covid again. 

Userlevel 1

No, no resolutions for me. I've reached the age when I've realised that whatever I resolve to do, I won't stick with it, so I won't bother. Perhaps my resolution is I won't make resolutions!

Userlevel 1

Steve will be exercising twice per week fior 30 mins. In the horrible wet and windy winter, exercise bike, as the weather improves a nice walk. Happy New year

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to make the most of life while I can!

Userlevel 1

I suffer with a bone disease so my NYR is to lose some weight to take the pressure off my joints

Userlevel 1

Mine is to get back running at least twice a week and to stay of the beers.

Userlevel 1

My New Years resolutions is to improve my hiking. I've let myself go over the last couple years and just after new years day I went on a hike. It was meant to be 20 miles but after 15 I felt like my legs would drop off. By the end of the year, I want to be able to do 20 miles without feeling like death the next day.

Userlevel 2

No I don’t make New Year resolutions, I try to spread them out throughout the year otherwise it’s a bit overwhelming and not sustainable for me.

Userlevel 1

Mine is to start a new career - I worked hard to gain a degree. Now I just need to utilise it!

Userlevel 1

My main resolution for 2023 is to act more consciously, in terms of my lifestyle and habits. For instance, making a conscious decision not to buy products or invest in services (where possible) which I know are unsustainable and environmentally damaging for the sake of convenience. 

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to learn to do callisthenics.

Userlevel 1

My resolutions are to keep fit by walking as much as I can and starting yoga!

Userlevel 1

Two main ones - read more books and walk more!

I do not bother with New Year resolutions as they can never be maintained, I just try to change things when circumstances are favourable rather than by a date.

Why iD Mobile?