New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

Userlevel 1

Making more memories with my daughter 💕 

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to be happier and complain less!

Userlevel 1

To walk my dog everyday

Userlevel 1

Focusing on my health with my fibro and hopefully succeed in getting better

Userlevel 1

To carry on looking like I have my life together because apparently it's inspiring even when my entire life is a raging dumpster fire! 

Userlevel 1

To take more time for self care in my hectic life. 

Userlevel 1

Mine is to make more time for myself and relax more and do  more travelling.

Userlevel 1

My resolution is simply to get fitter!

Userlevel 1

So this Menopause has been having my life, not in control, done it asked for help, smallsteps one day at at time , new me healthier me :)

Userlevel 1

I am, and it’s to get fitter (again)

Userlevel 1

Squats!

Userlevel 1

Having lost a lot of weight 5 years ago I’ve started to pile it back on recently.  My resolution is to get back to the healthy eating, lose weight and stay well.

Userlevel 1

I want to be less wasteful in all areas. Not to waste food, my money, personal items, clothes (recycle), resources and not to waste time I could be spending with family and friends. 

Userlevel 1

I would like to run more this year!

Userlevel 1

My new year resolution is to have more sex and less chocolate but sadly at the moment it's the opposite way round 

Userlevel 1

Go to the gym, do home workouts, less cheese and alcohol. it all sounds very boring!

Userlevel 1

To spend more quality time with my family. 

Userlevel 1

I am starting a volunteer job in  hostel for people with mental health conditions. We lost our daughter to bipolar and hope that by helping others it will help us. 

Userlevel 1

To join a slimming club which I did last week.   

Userlevel 1

My New Year resolution is to go out and get more fresh air with my family and pup. 

Userlevel 1

I’m resolving to spend more quality time with my loved ones. 

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to try and take more time away from work stress’s and spend more time with my family especially my 2 girls whilst they are still young 

Userlevel 1

Run my first 5K

Userlevel 1

I will not be making any resolutuions this year as I never do. However I have resolved to try and manage my household finances and stop wasting money. Not a Resolution though.

Userlevel 1

To spend more time in the right places

Why iD Mobile?