October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

Userlevel 1
A Quiet Place had me hooked
Userlevel 1
My favourite horror movie is pet cemetery by steven king, film gives me shivers though!
Userlevel 2
Honestly, Friday the 13th sent shivers down my spine. Ahaha, always a classic.
Userlevel 1
My favourite horror film is van helsing
Userlevel 1
chitty chitty bang bang - the child catcher scared the life out of me. that's about as scary as I can cope with!
Userlevel 1
Poltergeist is the best!
Userlevel 1
Best horror movie has to be carrie closely followed by news at ten.😁
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Personally I am not big fun of horror movies, to many of them is just to disgusting rather than scary. I have watched few of them though. The one that stick into my memory the most is very first Paranormal Activity. I have watched by myself in my own bedroom with no one else in the house. To increase the fear, at the time there was a believe in my group of friends that this movie is based on facts and all of it happened in real like. When I finished watching it, I was not able to sleep at all for next two nights as I was to frightened to see my duvet just sliding out of my bed. Since, this title stick in my memory so deeply I will make it my favourite.
Userlevel 1
I used to be hooked on horror films when I was younger and the one and only film that made me jump and cover my eyes was a very old film called Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte, with Bette Davis in the leading role.
I suppose if I watched it now it wouldn't seem frightening at all, but it certainly did when I first watched it at the cinema, the suspense and atmosphere it created was brilliant.
Userlevel 1
Attack of the killer tomatoes 😂 Trust me its a film!
My favourite horror movie is 28 days later, I love how scary and real the zombie outbreak feels the whole way through the film!
Userlevel 1
The Shining
Userlevel 3
Some really good ones already mentioned!
The Ring really scared me when it was released 😬
Userlevel 1
First Adult Film got into at 15 was The Exorcist and scared me silly. It was an 18 for a reason.
Userlevel 1
Going back a while; Scanners was pretty scary!
Userlevel 1
Favourite horror movie is Lights Out.

Best one I've watched in a while.
Userlevel 4
It's probably THE SHINING!
Userlevel 1
A bit old school but Salem's Lot always scared me!
Userlevel 1
Has gotta be the classic Stephen king's it, without a doubt
Userlevel 1
Saw 1,2,3
Userlevel 1
I Know What You Did Last Summer!
Hooks still scare the life out of me!
Userlevel 3
My worst horror movie? Any program about Brexit!!
Userlevel 3
Going old school, does The Thing count as horror or Sci-Fi? 😂
Userlevel 1
My Favourite Horror have to be Hell Rasier Collection.
Why iD Mobile?