October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

Userlevel 1
Nightmare on elm Street was one I used to watch all the time however now even the thought of a horror movie scares me, the music that gets and how scary the graphics are now
Silence of the Lambs - such a good thriller and horror all rolled into one
My favourite horror movie? THE THING
American Werewolf in London.
Userlevel 2
So many, but Nightnare on Elm St has got to be my number 1. So scary when I was a youngster.

Not really a horror movie but Hitchcocks The Birds would be a very close 2nd!
The nun is my latest favourite horror
Gremlins when younger
Definitely The Ring. Still get a bit freaked out thinking about seeing it in the cinema all those years ago...
Psycho. Black and white is always creepier and more unreal so your (i.e. my) imagination knows no bounds – and Hitchcock was a master filmmaker.
Userlevel 2
The Shining I thinks
JAWS, I'm not sure which is the scariest, the film or the music. I think I might need a bigger boat.😮
Nightmare On Elm Steeet. All of them! 🙂
Texas Chainsaw Massacre(the remake) or maybe the Halloween remakes, Michael Myers is just one big killing machine
Got to be An American Werewolf In London. Saw it when I was 10 and it petrified me. Still get nervous walking the dog on the common at night, especially if it's a full moon. Hoooooowwllling Wolf.......gulp!
Definatly lost boys
has to be jeepers creepers watched it a bit too young🤣 first film to scare me
Userlevel 1
The Babadook is class!

And Nosferatu from 1922
IT is the film for me......
The oldies are the scariest, the original Wicker Man and the Birds still give me nightmares!
Aliens, probably not a horror but made me jump
Userlevel 1
Hostel
MPs prevaricating in parliament, attempting to convince the country that whilst they wish to honour their promise to uphold the Brexit vote, they think Brexiteers made a mistake. That does it for me and is destroying our democracy.
Texas Chain Saw Massacre, still gives me the chills thinking about it today.
The others
Nightmare on Elm Street!!!

P.S - There’s no such thing as SUNDAY the 8th October🤦🏽‍♂️
The Exorcist
Why iD Mobile?