13 ghosts is my favourite. I love the stories behind each ghost 🙂
Userlevel 3
Badge
Sound of Music
Userlevel 1
Beetlejuice!
Userlevel 3
Nightmare on Elm Street.
I'd been out with a load of mates and we went back to a friend's house for late night drinks. We whacked on Nightmare on Elm Street - the latest horror movie he'd rented (on VHS tape) - and had a few more beers while being scared senseless. The worst bit was walking home on my own in the early hours of the morning when the steetlights all went out. Despite having a skinfull of beer inside me I ran the remaining half-mile all the way home!
Userlevel 1
John Carpenter’s 1982 movie ‘The Thing’
Userlevel 1
Hannibal Lecter. A class intelligent plot, with good acting. I any not a horror buff.
Userlevel 1
IT is my all time favourite since childhood. Clowns can be verrryyy scaaryy.
Userlevel 2
Going even older school....Don't Look Now - creepy atmosphere throughout and the little red coat! 😨
Userlevel 1
''Get Out'' I love the horror comendy combinations, Funny, scary, and thought-provoking, Get Out weaves its social critiques into a awesomely effective horror/comedy thrill ride.
Userlevel 3
Definitely the omen (the original). Probably because that was the first horror movie I watched. 😱😱😱
Userlevel 1
HI my best horror film has got to be children of the dammed
Userlevel 3
P. S. The 8th of October is a Tuesday, not a Sunday...
A Nightmare on Elm Street, One, two, Freddy's coming for you
Carrie.
Hellraiser always freaked me out as a kid!
Userlevel 1
Carry on screaming

More comedy than horror with lines like "Frying tonight"
My favourite horror film is Poltergeist 😁😲
Friday the 13th
Wrong turn 1 is the best
Userlevel 1
I love all the old horror films but think my favourite has got to be wes cravens new nightmare love the freddy films 🥰🥰🥰🥰
EXORCIST
Userlevel 1
The version of Stephen King's IT is a firm favourite but I have to go back to the 80s and the original Poltergeist. Brilliant film and scary.
The films that made me jump halloween 1&2
Userlevel 1
The shining. Not very obscure but a classic
Why iD Mobile?