October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

Win a Samsung 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing Samsung Smart 4K Ultra HDR TV!

HDR technology gives you scene-by-scene image mastering, so you can see the finer details in the picture, even when the setting is dark. Witness the true beauty of a sun-filled landscape or discover what’s lurking in the shadows of a horror movie. Better be careful what you watch this Halloween. You could get more spooked than ever before!

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us, what’s your favourite horror movie?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th October to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Ghoul Luck!

(T&C’s apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

Userlevel 1
"DADDY'S HOME".
Got to be the shining, absolute classic that wouldn't have been half the film it was if it wasn't for Jack Nicholson's amazing performance. Nobody plays an axe wielding psychopath better.
Shutter Island. Not officially horror but got to me.
Carry on screaming its a must
Vampire circus
Has to be THE HAND.
Signs - terrified me as an kid
Userlevel 3
Definitely the omen (the original). Probably because that was the first horror movie I watched. 😱😱😱
Userlevel 1
HI my best horror film has got to be children of the dammed
Userlevel 3
P. S. The 8th of October is a Tuesday, not a Sunday...
A Nightmare on Elm Street, One, two, Freddy's coming for you
Carrie.
Hellraiser always freaked me out as a kid!
Userlevel 1
Carry on screaming

More comedy than horror with lines like "Frying tonight"
My favourite horror film is Poltergeist 😁😲
Friday the 13th
Wrong turn 1 is the best
Userlevel 1
I love all the old horror films but think my favourite has got to be wes cravens new nightmare love the freddy films 🥰🥰🥰🥰
EXORCIST
Userlevel 1
The version of Stephen King's IT is a firm favourite but I have to go back to the 80s and the original Poltergeist. Brilliant film and scary.
The films that made me jump halloween 1&2
Userlevel 1
The shining. Not very obscure but a classic
Userlevel 1
Nightmare on elm Street was one I used to watch all the time however now even the thought of a horror movie scares me, the music that gets and how scary the graphics are now
Silence of the Lambs - such a good thriller and horror all rolled into one
My favourite horror movie? THE THING
American Werewolf in London.
Why iD Mobile?