September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Userlevel 1
FixerCharles
I would like to visit China to see the old , new , and the pandas !
Userlevel 1
I would like to visit Berlin, a city with a wonderful history and a bright future.
My dream holiday destination is a cruise - being at sea for days on end is very relaxing. Mobile data and wi-fi is expensive on-board so it's great to be able to switch off 🙂
My dream holiday would be a trip to Dubai and stay in the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah - what a view!
My ideal holiday destination would have to be Bagni di Lucca a small village in the Tuscan hills of Italy. Beautiful food, people and landscape, an hours drive to sandy beaches, an hours drive to snow capped mountains and lots of activities to keep you busy as well peace and quiet of the the open countryside nothing else needed for a full and satisfying break away.
My dream holiday destination is a tour of the USA and would love to see New Orleans
This would be perfect to take when we go for our dream family holiday to Florida - so excited!
Userlevel 1
My dream destination would be anywhere I can switch off, relax and not be bothered by politics.
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be a month Greek island-hopping, staying in small hotels, enjoying the local culture, food and drink. Paradise 😙
Is not even really a holiday, but I'd love to do the North Coast 500 around Scotland. Hundreds of thousands of people come to Scotland to see it's natural beauty every year and I've never really explored the beauty thats right on my doorstep. So I'd like to do that before exploring the rest of the world! But failing that I'll no say no to a two week all inclusive in French Polynesia 😂🌴
My ultimate dream holiday destination is one of the most spectacular places on earth! With geothermal spas and the wondrous, unforgettable, see it to believe it views of the Aurora Borealis.
Reykjavik, Iceland 🇮🇸
Userlevel 2
My dream holiday would be a trip across North America, possibly the West Coast from Vancouver down to LA.
My dream holiday will be Australia never been there
My dream holiday destination would be Lapland at Christmas time.
Userlevel 1
The wonders of the Isle of Wight
Userlevel 1
My dream is to visit Cuba. An extraordinary story, retro cars, beautiful girls. Of course rum and lambada! Add summer Carnaval party. It is especially interesting to visit Santiago de Cuba. On the one hand is the Caribbean Sea and on the other is the Atlantic Ocean. Wonderful sandy beaches. Fine cuisine, such as brown rice with beans and meat. Ernest Hammingway Museum 🙂 A very interesting island! This is my dream :)

Userlevel 1
Love to go back to my roots and visit Hong Kong again!
Userlevel 1
Would love to do the train journey through the Canadian Rocky Mountains 🏞🌎
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be to VANCOUVER, CANADA to spend time with my Son and his Family
Userlevel 1
I would love to take my wife back to Las Vegas (where we got married) so we can relive those happy memories
My dream holiday would be anywhere off the beaten track
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be to the Maldives with my wife to recharge the batteries and give the kids a break from us too.
My Dream holiday destination would have a real fire, a lovely view, some tasty treats and good company.
My dream holiday would be to go to the Seyshells. I was fostered as a child and the lady who looked after me was from there, We had these huge shells by the fire place, and I would put them by my ear and listern to the sea noises . I saw photos of the beach,with white sand. That would be a dream come true.
My Dream holiday.......... Autumn/Spring in the outdoors, fresh air, high mountains, fantastic lakes, good wine and food. (Italian Alps / Canada) Mountain bikes, snowboards and open water swimming. Good company. What more could a person want..... (When can I sign up to go, you have just made me very jealous of my dreams!)
Why iD Mobile?