September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Userlevel 1
My dream destination would be Bali to see the location of from the musical South Pacific.
Userlevel 2
Orient Express across Europe and Asia - low carbon luxury!
My dream holiday destination is Costa Rica - a country that has both rain forest and beaches with a rich diversity of animals and plants and leads the World in being environmentally friendly.
Mauritius is the obvious choice...
Userlevel 1
I would go to New York and hire a camper van and then travel right across America to San Francisco via the deep south
I would love to return to Peru so I can explore more of the beautiful country like the rainbow mountains and go sand boarding.
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday destination would be the island of Bora Bora in a private pool residence 😍
My dream holiday would have to be Bora Bora in the French Polynesian islands with the missus and my two little girls to swim, dive and just soak up the beauty and sun
My dream holiday destination would be Thailand with the love of my life 😍
My dream holiday would be Paris as I have never been before
My favourite holiday destination is Seychelles.
My Dream holiday at the moment is Lake Garda but caravan holiday if France would be nice
My dream holiday would be a Kenyan safari with my daughter who loves elephants - I'd love to take her to see these beautiful, majestic animals in their natural habitat 🐘
My Dream Holiday destination would have to be a Visit to the Beautiful Maldives such a wonderful place, like heaven on earth! I'm
packing my suitcase LOL
Jonboy51
Userlevel 1
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

Road trip visiting Yellowstone National Park
I would like to go to Barcelona and find a beach to chill and then out for the night
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

canada 🇨🇦 would be an ideal holiday destination
My ideal dream holiday would be to go back to Florida, the last time we went was with our daughter when she was 6 years old, since then we are so so lucky that we had a beautiful boy who is now 6, we had so many problems and are so grateful that we have him and would love him to enjoy the wonderful holiday that we shared with her when she was his age, so much wonder and amazement as it was so magical ❤️
My ideal holiday would be to drive route 66 to Las Vegas for our first honeymoon with my new wife.
My dream holiday destination; anywhere with friendly locals, great food and the company of my family
Canberra, Australia to visit my kids for some quality face time.
Albufeira Portugal sun Atlantic waves and lovely town
Cappadocia would be my dream destination, watching the hundreds of hot air balloons floating above the fairy chimneys. Maybe take a flight myself.
My dream holiday would be traveling to New York 😍 maybe one day I will achieve my dream
Italy would be great to see
Why iD Mobile?