September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

South Africa to visit family and see the beautiful landscapes
My idea holiday destination would be Perth, Australia to visit my best mate who I went to school with. He emigrated 3 years ago and haven’t seen him since. I would like to go to Singapore first for a few days and visit Dubai on the way back. This would be a great trip.
I have always wanted to visit Iceland. Such a unique land with wonderful landscapes, extreme weather and interesting people, with the added chance of seeing whales and the northern lights. 🌌
My dream holiday destination would be a road trip of America! Hire a car and explore coast to coast!
Userlevel 2
Got to be Milford Sound, South Island, New Zealand, so beautiful. 😀
My dream destination would be Bora Bora with my family
Dream holidays are easy to imagine, early morning flights to Honk Kong for an over night stay and a wander round, then on to Auckland, New Zealand, stay a few days to see the sights, then find a touring coach to take me to see everything, why drive when I can watch and dream. Bay of Islands, did you know they have a beach with hot pools in the sands ?!, I want to see Hobbiton, the film set for Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, I want to eat at the Green Dragon. I want look round Wellington the capital city, see the big museum there Te Papa. Visit Weta Workshops and find out what's their next big project. I want to see South Island, Milford Sound, Visit Arthurs Pass in winter ( maybe) go to see the Vineyards, sample a few?!. So Much to see and do I can only dream, I like to see my niece who has moved there. And after all that, a flight home , stopping over a few days in San Francisco, and back to UK...…………. and the reality.
Userlevel 2
New York
I would love to stay in a glass igloo in Iceland with my beloved and experience the Northern Lights
Userlevel 1
New England in the fall!
My dream holiday would be in New Zealand, made famous in the Lord of the Rings films. However, for me, it's just a place I've always wanted to visit.
My dream holiday destination would be Tokyo! Looks like such a fascinating city, and the culture varies so much from ours!
Userlevel 1
I went to Bandos island in the Maldives for my 25th wedding anniversary many years ago and as my darling wife is recovering from breast cancer it would be lovely to surprise her with a return trip to paradise to cheer her up.
My dream holiday would be anywhere I could see dolphins in the wild and possibly swim with them as long as it didn't cause them any harm and was properly regulated.
Userlevel 1
Dream holiday is to Niue! An island loop bike trail, calm sand beaches, and relaxed living (and island wide wifi :D).
Userlevel 1
I would love to visit Italy.
Userlevel 1
All inclusive in the Maldives
My dream holiday would be Harry Potter World in Florida, USA! All my dreams would come true.
My dream holiday destination is anywhere that I can sit and read or sew with regular food & drinks being delivered. It could be my own lounge if I could get my husband better trained...
My dream holiday? Would be to somewhere to witness something that makes you think what a magical world we live on. I've just last year seen the northern lights in Iceland and that was breath-taking.

Now I would love to go to Baja in Mexico to see grey whales with their newly born calves, and sit in a fishermans boat as the mother brings the calf alongside the boat, and hope more than anything I could reach out and stroke it. Wouldnt that be something magical eh?
Userlevel 1
Disney (Orlando) in september - all the fun of the parks and mickeys not so scary halloween and food and drink at epcot - so much to do so little time!
Any holiday in my luxury caravan is a great holiday, wherever it is and whatever the weather. Feet up, good book, drink in hand- what's not to like?
My dream holiday would have to Hawaii always wanted to go after watching Hawaii five o 😀🌞✈🍹
always looks amazing
Florida Keys without a shadow of a doubt would love to visit Earnest Hemingways home and museum.
There are so many destinations I would love to visit that I think I would have to go on a round the world trip and visit all my dream destinations!
Why iD Mobile?