The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Black Friday is the best time of the year to bag yourself a cracking deal. And if you want to upgrade your mobile phone, you’re definitely in the right place! We’ve got loads of fantastic phone offers that’ll set you up nicely for the New Year and beyond.

iPhone and Android 24-month plan deals

Into all things Apple? You’ll love our top iPhone deals this Black Friday. Supersize your smartphone with the iPhone 14 Plus (128 GB) and save £144. With its large screen and unlimited data, you can stream all your favourite movies, TV shows and games. And they’ll look bigger and better than ever!

If the Plus is too big for your pocket, stay on the smaller side with the iPhone 14 (256 GB). You’ll get the very same unlimited data deal, but for just £38.99 a month. And if an older iPhone doesn’t bother you, you can save up to £168 on the iPhone 13 (512 GB). It’s still got loads of storage for your photos and videos, so you won’t have to keep deleting all those Insta-worthy selfies to make room.

Android fans — listen up. You can save up to a whopping £266 on the epic Google Pixel Fold (256 GB). And get 25 GB of data for only £62.99 a month to boot! Binge the latest boxset craze on the massive 7.6” Dynamic OLED foldable touchscreen and take super-sharp photos with the powerful triple camera system. Or go even bigger with the Google Pixel Fold (512 GB) at just £65.99 a month. It’s your call.

The fun doesn’t end there. Especially if you’re after a phone from Samsung. Snag a top-of-the-line Galaxy S23 Ultra (512 GB) with unlimited data for just £44.99 a month. That’s a £222 saving! Snap perfect photos with the 200 MP quad camera system and record video in crisp 8K resolution. Or keep things simple with the Galaxy A34 (128 GB) from £17.99 per month with 50 GB of data. That’s a steal.

Get up to double data!

Happy with your phone and looking for a smashing SIM-only deal? Well, between 01/11/2023 and 29/11/2023, new and existing customers can get up to double data on selected SIM-only deals. Get in! There’s unlimited minutes and texts on all plans too, plus special offers to choose from over 1, 12 and 24 months to suit you.

Want to supercharge your data allowance for a month? Get a huge 200 GB for just £14. Or if you’re in for the long haul, get a mega 300 GB of data for £14 a month over 24 months. But if you fancy a cheap SIM-only deal for a year instead, get a healthy 10 GB of data a month for just £6.

Please note: Increased data allowance will be applied automatically at point of sale and will remain for the duration of the contract or until you change your plan or upgrade. If you chose to upgrade or change your plan to another, there will be no additional data increase on your new plan allowances.

Giveaway Time! 

This month we’re giving 3 members of the Community the chance to win a £100 Currys gift card! 

We want to know what has been your best every Black Friday purchase! It could be a phone, an air fryer or even a sofa!  

To enter, simply enter your reply below and click send. 

We’ll select one random winner and we’ll message them via direct message here on the Community. 

The giveaway will be closed for entries at 23.59 (BST) on 20th November 2023.

Good luck! 

254 replies

Crimpit buy one get one free. 😊

Definitely a phone - but they are only a bargain if you actually need what you are buying.

Hands down it was my Airfryer, I use it everyday and it never let me Hanging in over 2 years!

Best deal was upgrading my Amazon Kindle fire - with the device discount and a trade in it cost next to nothing to get a bigger, 5 year newer device. And I needed to do it as the old one was really struggling so I saved loads on what I would have paid.

I have never won anything yet, I hope this is the first time that I am going to win something 

Userlevel 1

would like to win (once) but never do……….Ho Hum

Userlevel 1

My best deal was my last laptop.

BOOZE !!

Best Black Friday bargain was definitely Ninja air fryer. Bought half price.Thanks 

I got a pair of rose gold coloured ear pods for 50% off 

Best Black Friday deal was a Air Fryer for the wife’s Birthday 🥳 

Userlevel 1

New Samsung Galaxy s21 at 20% off

I wait until after Xmas when the real deals emerge

A kindle was my best BF purchase 😍

Always look everywhere for a decent bargain on black Friday, got me a nice TV, Samsung tablet and more

Best black Friday deal was the steam floor mop and handheld vacuum. Kids have no excuses in keeping the house clean 😅

Userlevel 1

An entire new kitchen. It was 1/2 the price it was before black Friday 

A Xbox headset for £4 from Currys about 2 years ago. Still got it. 

Userlevel 1

Woke up feeling full of energy, excitement, nervous and preparing for disappointment lol…

so il introduce myself as Mr-Bossman-T, (call of duty handle). 

Many moons ago I was hit by the craze of the world of computer games and was hopeful that the new game that released would be a easy task to accomplish... Little did I know that life had other plans already in the works lol.

Long story short standing ages for the early bus into town seemed like a endless wait in the bitter British mornings arriving to the stop closest to the store I made my way through the sea of humans awake at on any other typical day would be normally extremely difficult to spot any life froms or very scarcely able to see human life forms at such an hour. So as I battled my way to the intended destination navigating like a zombie apocalypse scenario I managed to arrive only to be met with the realization of the crued reality of in no way exaggerating hour long queuing in the Sub-Zero environment did I become aware of another harsh realisation of what I had let myself into but at this point there was no turning back so continuous thoughts plagued me of the game being sold out kept crossing my mind every few seconds just to realize all my morning spent on the pursuit of value for money ideology which was printed and stuck in my brain from the endless advertisements of deals not to be missed did I finally find myself achieving my goal only to realise the sale didn't apply to the game as it was already on a discount offer.

Never again I told myself never again…

Just as I thought all hope was Lost did I come across a gaming headset worth every penny relieve me of my heart break which was totally unrelated to my intended purchase but became the best investment I had made since I could recall.

Happy black Friday the nightmare event turned blissful lol.

Best deal I can remember was about 3years ago, getting my son his first gaming pc, it wasn't massively powerful but had a good 3rd off the price and he loved it as a Xmas present.

An air fryer is the best buy, save on electric and great for family meals.

something up with this forum, says i got a reply but i can’t view replies?

Userlevel 1

The best deal is not buying anything that you don’t actually need, 100% off!

Never got a bargain on Black Friday 

My best Black Friday deal was…. year subscription for IPTV for £100! Brilliant :-]

Why iD Mobile?