The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

Show first post

254 replies

Userlevel 1

A denon av surround system

My bean to cup coffee machine has saved me a fortune over the year. When I head out to work or on a day out I make some decent coffee and put it in my insulated bottle and I've got proper coffee for the day to save me having to spend loads on coffee shop coffees. 

Userlevel 1

There are bargains to be had all year round, if you look for them.

Best black Friday deal I got was while in America many years ago. A fantastic pair of Koss noise cancelling headphones down from 80 dollars to 10. I was with a family picking up a home cinema system and big screen TV so ran them through their bill to boot!

Userlevel 1

I've never bought anything on black Friday but this voucher can change that 🙂🙂🙂

Userlevel 1

My black Friday deal was a laptop for my son who has aultism so he can watch his programs on it and he hasn't left alone since if he had his way he watch all day and night 

❤️

Best Black Friday deal I got was return flights to New York for £299.99

A NEFF dishwasher, a couple of weeks after we moved into our new home….

We inherited one with the house - the door just dropped off one day and flooded the kitchen floor!

Funny now but it wasn’t at the time !

Userlevel 1

A new guitar 

Userlevel 1

Definitely love Black Friday Toy Store sales for kids presents 

My wife loved her food processor. I love the price 🥳

I never get any Black Friday deals normally- but last year I thought I’d try Audible and got x4 months half price reduction plus £20 worth books = 2.5 credits for free.

PS5 w/ latest COD for under £400

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Mini Me automatic coffee machine – £29 (was £58).

Userlevel 1

I’ve never had a Black Friday deal.   I think it’s all hype!

A cordless vacuum cleaner 😎

Userlevel 1

My best black Friday deal was having my marriage proposal to my, now wife, accepted.

I got one of Id mobiles black Friday deals last year. It was a bargain, Samsung s22 with 125gb data and no upfront for £26 a month! I also got an amazing deal on a laptop last month that if i had waited til the next day would have gone up by £125.

Best black Friday deal could be the pixel fold. Very tempted. 

Set of in ear monster headphones for £49. 😂 I hope I win this £100 voucher. Will be worth while writing this sentence. 

Userlevel 1

Best deal was my girlfriend accepted my marriage proposal on Black Friday. And she said Yes.

Best black Friday deal was a £500 graphics card for my pc for £350. I had been wanting it for ages and had been working extra hours when I was younger to get it. Couldn't had been happier when I got it.

Best black Friday deal was my TV got it 60% off 10 years ago and still going strong.

I'm hoping to buy a gaming PC or a steam cleaner this black Friday, of the deals are good.

Just persuaded my husband to move over to id due to the Black Friday deals so guess I would have to say that!

Why iD Mobile?