The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

Show first post

254 replies

I didn’t purchase anything on Black Friday:(

Into all things Apple? You’ll love our top iPhone deals this Black Friday. Supersize your smartphone with the iPhone 14 Plus (128 GB) and save £144. With its large screen and unlimited data, you can stream all your favourite movies, TV shows and games. And they’ll look bigger and better than ever!

If the Plus is too big for your pocket, stay on the smaller side with the iPhone 14 (256 GB). You’ll get the very same unlimited data deal, but for just £38.99 a month. And if an older iPhone doesn’t bother you, you can save up to £168 on the iPhone 13 (512 GB). It’s still got loads of storage for your photos and videos, so you won’t have to keep deleting all those Insta-worthy selfies to make room.

Android fans — listen up. You can save up to a whopping £266 on the epic Google Pixel Fold (256 GB). And get 25 GB of data for only £62.99 a month to boot! Binge the latest boxset craze on the massive 7.6” Dynamic OLED foldable touchscreen and take super-sharp photos with the powerful triple camera system. Or go even bigger with the Google Pixel Fold (512 GB) at just £65.99 a month. It’s your call.

The fun doesn’t end there. Especially if you’re after a phone from Samsung. Snag a top-of-the-line Galaxy S23 Ultra (512 GB) with unlimited data for just £44.99 a month. That’s a £222 saving! Snap perfect photos with the 200 MP quad camera system and record video in crisp 8K resolution. Or keep things simple with the Galaxy A34 (128 GB) from £17.99 per month with 50 GB of data. That’s a steal.

55" Qled TV at 43% off Only paid £214

Userlevel 1

My best Black Friday buy was my current phone - BlackView BV 9800 Pro - host of features including built-in Flir Infrared Camera, and less than ½ price - under £180!!

Userlevel 1

Motorola edge 30 ultra.

Saved nearly 50% on hp printer

Userlevel 1

Best Black Friday Deal was an Air Fryer. Almost half price of RRP. Still works as good as new today. Love the Black Friday Deals.

My best purchase on Black Friday was a Braun Toothbrush. 😊

New LG tv 

I always buy my laptops at Currys, best value for money. 

Userlevel 1

Best deal I ever got was a life size doom guy figure (card board cut out) on an eBay sellers black Friday sale. I was so happy, he takes pride of place next to my gaming pc!

Userlevel 1

Think last year I was able to get a Alcatel 1c smartphone for £29.99 from mobiles.co.uk but the phone battery runs out really quick.

So this year am looking at the G21 Nokia which is usually £99.99 with the same company but now it's on for £79.99.

So am looking at buying that smartphone this year.

From the reviews and the advert on this phone shows that this Nokia G21 has a 3 day battery life so you don't have to charge as much as am doing now.

I lack the patience to wait once a year for Black Friday and have already bought what I need/want by the time it comes around. Always impressed by those who can defer until the price drops

Probably the shark vacuum was the best black friday deal as I use it every week.

A £7 sim with enough data for me, saves a fortune when you owe your own phone 

Saved up to 40% on a laptop on a Black Friday sale

Userlevel 1

Air Fryer.

Amazing deals on curry’s for laptops

Best Black Friday deal was an Asus laptop :)

My best Black Friday deal was a €150 serano ham leg which had been price incorrectly at €1.50.. lasted for ages 

Userlevel 1

Amazon fire stick 🔥 great black Friday deal

Userlevel 1

Nothing yet as never seen a genuinely good deal on the right product but maybe this year! 🤞🙂

Fitbit, satisfying capturing all my steps 

A Laptop.

My best ever Black Friday deal was 60% off 2 sofas, an armchair and a footstool.  Worth waiting for! 

Why iD Mobile?