The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

Show first post

254 replies

Never had a black Friday deal

My best Black Friday was my iphone 11 which I had watched for months. Got 25% off and free delivery!!!

Userlevel 1

My best deal is hanging onto my money and not spending on Black Friday. It is often done on impulse, something you might regret buying later.

Can’t recall ever getting a Black Friday deal…. what ever I have been looking for around that time of year is never on offer (cost of discerning taste I guess lol) or the deals aren't all that they’re cracked up to be (lot of cheap tat, out of date, obsolete stuff etc)

I think my best buy was a card game! “Exploding Kittens” - so much fun, and I still love playing it years later :D

Best purchase was a Tower air Fryer. Use it non stop!!!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My iPhone 7 - seems a long time ago now.
Recently replaced - lasted well.

Userlevel 1

I have always looked at black Friday deals but nothing as caught my eye so never bought anything but will search again.

An automatic watering system for the garden!

My phone & monthly line rental (was few years ago car phone Warehouse)

Bought my AirPods in Black Friday about 2 years ago. Love them and still have them now!! 

I would like to enter the competition 

Forgot about Black Friday! Really should find an upgrade as my current phone is old and getting slow😔

No good deals for me 😕

Userlevel 1

A ninja 14 in 1 airfryer. It changed my life , eating more healthy and saving time for other things

My best deal was Xbox series X for £399. 

Happy weekend every1.

Userlevel 1

My best black Friday deal was 75% off an air fryer.  Still using it 4 years later

I’ve never had a Black Friday deal. 

My best black Friday deal was a new laptop. 

Would love to win the Currys voucher! With four tech-mad sons it would help towards Christmas presents! 🎄🎁

Userlevel 1

In line I stood, a hopeful quest,
For one of ten, the sound systems best.
But fate, unkind, did intervene,
I tripped and stumbled, lost my scene.

Amidst the queue, a moment's grace,
Turned to folly, a stumbling race.
Ten systems gleamed, just out of reach,
As my misstep echoed, a painful breach.

Others surged ahead, my chance now gone,
In the queue, a lament, a silent song.
Missed my place, a bitter twist,
Ten sound systems, opportunities missed.

My best buy is a TV that I had my eye on.

Userlevel 1

I got £90 off the huge Lego Hogwarts Express, which was amazing, but then lost one of the bags, which wasn’t amazing 😩😩

Dehumidifier so I don't get waterfalls on my windows 

4060TI graphics card £150 off 😁

Why iD Mobile?