The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

Show first post

254 replies

Userlevel 1

An extra few pounds off an airfryer I was going to buy anyway  

Userlevel 1

It has to be my wireless Logitech headphones which were over 50% off 

I remember getting my son some headphones some years ago now from Sainsbury’s 

My favourite thing to do on Black Friday is to buy a new smartphone.

My best Black Friday buy was a HP laptop, such a bargain at about half the price and I’ve used it for work ever since!

My best purchase ever was a wardrobes I got money off cause it was Black Friday but also got another 20% off on top as I had been sent a code so got loads off 

It was when I got my PS4. Great bargain!

Userlevel 1

Probably a Chromecast with Google TV! (to replace the “smart” bit of our TV which seems to have given up being smart!)

My best deal was a TV, I saved £150.

Bob Marley coffee, the caffeine kick is awesome, money off so I brought 2 different blends!

PS5 digital edition console 😄

Userlevel 1

Karcher Window Vac -£29.99...... absolute bargain!! Been and brought 3 more as presents! 

I have never been able to purchased a Black Friday deal.😶

Userlevel 1

I just got 75% off Gym King clothing for my son which will be some of his Christmas gift.

It was fab quality and genuine savings.

Userlevel 1

Best black Friday deal was an iPhone from Aldi at a great price

Change all my family to ID Mobile from BT and saved a good bit for everyone. Well worth doing

My best buy was my Airfryer (I know I’m old 🤣)

Electronic Toothbrush....... Got a great deal..... 

Plaque Friday! 👍😂

I’m hoping it will be a Quest 3 - still price watching ...

dishwasher! thankful for every sinkfull of dishes I’ve had the luxury of avoiding doing! 

Userlevel 1

Got a fabulous coat. Love it. 

Userlevel 2

Gaming laptop

Best deal for me was a Lenovo smart alarm clock . Black Friday deal with a Currys rewards voucher only cost me around £2. Brought it as nothing else I liked the look of with the intention of gifting but ended up keeping. Type of deal that comes along once 

Userlevel 1

My best deal was leaving ee after a lot of years and getting g a much better deal with I'd mobile even though my daughter is with this company and introduced me to them and we Never got a penny from them

I of the none tec age so have not got my head round Black Friday, never understood how it worked but tis year will be looking to grab a Galaxy S23 5G ULTRA. keeping my fingers crossed I find a good deal

Why iD Mobile?