The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Black Friday is the best time of the year to bag yourself a cracking deal. And if you want to upgrade your mobile phone, you’re definitely in the right place! We’ve got loads of fantastic phone offers that’ll set you up nicely for the New Year and beyond.

iPhone and Android 24-month plan deals

Into all things Apple? You’ll love our top iPhone deals this Black Friday. Supersize your smartphone with the iPhone 14 Plus (128 GB) and save £144. With its large screen and unlimited data, you can stream all your favourite movies, TV shows and games. And they’ll look bigger and better than ever!

If the Plus is too big for your pocket, stay on the smaller side with the iPhone 14 (256 GB). You’ll get the very same unlimited data deal, but for just £38.99 a month. And if an older iPhone doesn’t bother you, you can save up to £168 on the iPhone 13 (512 GB). It’s still got loads of storage for your photos and videos, so you won’t have to keep deleting all those Insta-worthy selfies to make room.

Android fans — listen up. You can save up to a whopping £266 on the epic Google Pixel Fold (256 GB). And get 25 GB of data for only £62.99 a month to boot! Binge the latest boxset craze on the massive 7.6” Dynamic OLED foldable touchscreen and take super-sharp photos with the powerful triple camera system. Or go even bigger with the Google Pixel Fold (512 GB) at just £65.99 a month. It’s your call.

The fun doesn’t end there. Especially if you’re after a phone from Samsung. Snag a top-of-the-line Galaxy S23 Ultra (512 GB) with unlimited data for just £44.99 a month. That’s a £222 saving! Snap perfect photos with the 200 MP quad camera system and record video in crisp 8K resolution. Or keep things simple with the Galaxy A34 (128 GB) from £17.99 per month with 50 GB of data. That’s a steal.

Get up to double data!

Happy with your phone and looking for a smashing SIM-only deal? Well, between 01/11/2023 and 29/11/2023, new and existing customers can get up to double data on selected SIM-only deals. Get in! There’s unlimited minutes and texts on all plans too, plus special offers to choose from over 1, 12 and 24 months to suit you.

Want to supercharge your data allowance for a month? Get a huge 200 GB for just £14. Or if you’re in for the long haul, get a mega 300 GB of data for £14 a month over 24 months. But if you fancy a cheap SIM-only deal for a year instead, get a healthy 10 GB of data a month for just £6.

Please note: Increased data allowance will be applied automatically at point of sale and will remain for the duration of the contract or until you change your plan or upgrade. If you chose to upgrade or change your plan to another, there will be no additional data increase on your new plan allowances.

Giveaway Time! 

This month we’re giving 3 members of the Community the chance to win a £100 Currys gift card! 

We want to know what has been your best every Black Friday purchase! It could be a phone, an air fryer or even a sofa!  

To enter, simply enter your reply below and click send. 

We’ll select one random winner and we’ll message them via direct message here on the Community. 

The giveaway will be closed for entries at 23.59 (BST) on 20th November 2023.

Good luck! 

254 replies

Userlevel 1

I agree that the deals available in the black Friday deals are good but unfortunately the deals available are not available to existing customers to upgrade too this shows the contempt ID mobile in which these treat existing the advertising is designed to get new customers signed up whilst giving total disregard to there existing customers.

I thought the government put a stop to these practices by companies and brought in legislation that existing customers be treated as equals and be offered the same as new customers, I'm sure laws are being blindly broken by ID mobile if not advertising certainly equality law.

Mr Francis Orr 

Best black Friday deal was 40% off a 52 inch Samsung TV!

My best Black Friday deal I got was my phone contract with iD mobile, I got a really good deal with everything I need included at an amazing price

Userlevel 1

My best Black Friday deal is the new iPhone 15 pro max I’ve bought! I can’t wait to get it 🙌🏼

A Synology NAS

I have never participated in Black Friday yet because I have never actually found great deals. Maybe this year 😉

Userlevel 1

Best deal was a subscription to a French online newspaper - 70% off!

Userlevel 1

Agree with previous comments been with ID for years however due to upgrade which would cost me £20 plus per month nut can do a new plan at 14.99 but need to change number. I thought the rules now were that existing and new customers were charged the same. I think it is ridiculous that existing loyal customers are being penalised as all they want is néw customers. 

Userlevel 1

My pc

Userlevel 2
Milwaukee Compact Screwdriver with Ratchet Function reduced from £15.99 to £9.99 - Perfect Xmas stocking present.

So many bargains!

I didn’t buy anything it saved me a fortune. 

My best Black Friday deal has to be my ipad 

Userlevel 1

Best black friday deal was a lenovo ideapad with over £150 off the price. An absolute bargain 👌 

Beer fridge 🍺 

Userlevel 1

I’m with Steven Smith on this one

My best buy was a battery powered lawn mower, about 60% off, although I had to wait until spring until I could use it in earnest. I was glad that it worked!

Userlevel 1

My new Apple Watch Ultra. 

Userlevel 1

A complete scam. I recommended a friend last year. The deal was we.would both get £25. They lied and after months of trying to get it we got sweet FA.

Cheats and liars 

Best buy was a laptop woth a laptop bag for free 

Userlevel 1

Definitely our Phillips Airfryer , which has become the most important appliance in our kitchen ❤️

Best ever black Friday gift was a tumble dryer for my wife as old one packed up and needed a new one urgently as my kids have medical problems Currys came through 

My best Black Friday purchase was a 4K TV. The discount was fantastic, and the picture quality has been amazing for movie nights!

I got a 3060ti graphics card for £450 a few years ago. It was right in the middle of the scalping crisis so felt like a good deal at the time haha

My best deal was my gaming laptop reduced to £1299 from £1999 kept an eye on it for months at that price and then boom it dropped winner winner

Why iD Mobile?