The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2023
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Black Friday is the best time of the year to bag yourself a cracking deal. And if you want to upgrade your mobile phone, you’re definitely in the right place! We’ve got loads of fantastic phone offers that’ll set you up nicely for the New Year and beyond.

iPhone and Android 24-month plan deals

Into all things Apple? You’ll love our top iPhone deals this Black Friday. Supersize your smartphone with the iPhone 14 Plus (128 GB) and save £144. With its large screen and unlimited data, you can stream all your favourite movies, TV shows and games. And they’ll look bigger and better than ever!

If the Plus is too big for your pocket, stay on the smaller side with the iPhone 14 (256 GB). You’ll get the very same unlimited data deal, but for just £38.99 a month. And if an older iPhone doesn’t bother you, you can save up to £168 on the iPhone 13 (512 GB). It’s still got loads of storage for your photos and videos, so you won’t have to keep deleting all those Insta-worthy selfies to make room.

Android fans — listen up. You can save up to a whopping £266 on the epic Google Pixel Fold (256 GB). And get 25 GB of data for only £62.99 a month to boot! Binge the latest boxset craze on the massive 7.6” Dynamic OLED foldable touchscreen and take super-sharp photos with the powerful triple camera system. Or go even bigger with the Google Pixel Fold (512 GB) at just £65.99 a month. It’s your call.

The fun doesn’t end there. Especially if you’re after a phone from Samsung. Snag a top-of-the-line Galaxy S23 Ultra (512 GB) with unlimited data for just £44.99 a month. That’s a £222 saving! Snap perfect photos with the 200 MP quad camera system and record video in crisp 8K resolution. Or keep things simple with the Galaxy A34 (128 GB) from £17.99 per month with 50 GB of data. That’s a steal.

Get up to double data!

Happy with your phone and looking for a smashing SIM-only deal? Well, between 01/11/2023 and 29/11/2023, new and existing customers can get up to double data on selected SIM-only deals. Get in! There’s unlimited minutes and texts on all plans too, plus special offers to choose from over 1, 12 and 24 months to suit you.

Want to supercharge your data allowance for a month? Get a huge 200 GB for just £14. Or if you’re in for the long haul, get a mega 300 GB of data for £14 a month over 24 months. But if you fancy a cheap SIM-only deal for a year instead, get a healthy 10 GB of data a month for just £6.

Please note: Increased data allowance will be applied automatically at point of sale and will remain for the duration of the contract or until you change your plan or upgrade. If you chose to upgrade or change your plan to another, there will be no additional data increase on your new plan allowances.

Giveaway Time! 

This month we’re giving 3 members of the Community the chance to win a £100 Currys gift card! 

We want to know what has been your best every Black Friday purchase! It could be a phone, an air fryer or even a sofa!  

To enter, simply enter your reply below and click send. 

We’ll select one random winner and we’ll message them via direct message here on the Community. 

The giveaway will be closed for entries at 23.59 (BST) on 20th November 2023.

Good luck! 

254 replies

Userlevel 1

An extra few pounds off an airfryer I was going to buy anyway  

Userlevel 1

It has to be my wireless Logitech headphones which were over 50% off 

I remember getting my son some headphones some years ago now from Sainsbury’s 

My favourite thing to do on Black Friday is to buy a new smartphone.

My best Black Friday buy was a HP laptop, such a bargain at about half the price and I’ve used it for work ever since!

My best purchase ever was a wardrobes I got money off cause it was Black Friday but also got another 20% off on top as I had been sent a code so got loads off 

It was when I got my PS4. Great bargain!

Userlevel 1

Probably a Chromecast with Google TV! (to replace the “smart” bit of our TV which seems to have given up being smart!)

My best deal was a TV, I saved £150.

Bob Marley coffee, the caffeine kick is awesome, money off so I brought 2 different blends!

PS5 digital edition console 😄

Userlevel 1

Karcher Window Vac -£29.99...... absolute bargain!! Been and brought 3 more as presents! 

I have never been able to purchased a Black Friday deal.😶

Userlevel 1

I just got 75% off Gym King clothing for my son which will be some of his Christmas gift.

It was fab quality and genuine savings.

Userlevel 1

Best black Friday deal was an iPhone from Aldi at a great price

Change all my family to ID Mobile from BT and saved a good bit for everyone. Well worth doing

My best buy was my Airfryer (I know I’m old 🤣)

Electronic Toothbrush....... Got a great deal..... 

Plaque Friday! 👍😂

I’m hoping it will be a Quest 3 - still price watching ...

dishwasher! thankful for every sinkfull of dishes I’ve had the luxury of avoiding doing! 

Userlevel 1

Got a fabulous coat. Love it. 

Userlevel 2

Gaming laptop

Best deal for me was a Lenovo smart alarm clock . Black Friday deal with a Currys rewards voucher only cost me around £2. Brought it as nothing else I liked the look of with the intention of gifting but ended up keeping. Type of deal that comes along once 

Userlevel 1

My best deal was leaving ee after a lot of years and getting g a much better deal with I'd mobile even though my daughter is with this company and introduced me to them and we Never got a penny from them

I of the none tec age so have not got my head round Black Friday, never understood how it worked but tis year will be looking to grab a Galaxy S23 5G ULTRA. keeping my fingers crossed I find a good deal

Why iD Mobile?