Skip to main content
Question

Anyone else unable to log into ID mobile app?

• 1 April 2024
  • 60 replies

I see this is a recurring issue, but today when I attempt to open the app, I'm diverted to a Web page to "re-register." Upon doing so, I'm asked to add my mobile number, then get an error message "oops, something went wrong." Anyone else? 

60 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Goonerij

i have had same problems and Tom and I have been in communication privately for over two weeks with. No success!  So fed up with whole system decided to make a complaint and ask for deadlock letter to go to Ombudsman.  Long story short given number to ring for complaints and lovely lady sorted out everything.  Password now redone, problem appears to be getting started asking for touch enabling.  So removed app now and gone to website.  All ‘appears’ to be working, but about time this company produced more humans willing to speak, and deal, with customers less tech savvy.

Doesn't work for me, wish i never joined them. Goung to wait till my contract is up then byeeeee

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Oops something gone wrong back again for me

Userlevel 1

Hi @Goonerij 

Sorry to hear this, are you still having issues with this?

Please ensure the details used registering are all correct.

Tom

Hi Tom - Yes, this is still an issue. Haven't been able to access the app or my web account for a few months now despite trying regularly. Close to giving up and going to another provider now.

Userlevel 1

Hi Goonerij

i have had same problems and Tom and I have been in communication privately for over two weeks with. No success!  So fed up with whole system decided to make a complaint and ask for deadlock letter to go to Ombudsman.  Long story short given number to ring for complaints and lovely lady sorted out everything.  Password now redone, problem appears to be getting started asking for touch enabling.  So removed app now and gone to website.  All ‘appears’ to be working, but about time this company produced more humans willing to speak, and deal, with customers less tech savvy.

Thanks Dorothy, will try the complaints department.  If no success I will be moving elsewhere.

Is any body having problems today login in online and the app

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Steven Porter, @swcq, @Goonerij & @Akca Hocknull, we’re very sorry to hear this.

Are you guys all having issues with logging in still? If so, I’d recommend raising this ASAP with our live-chat to investigate further:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thanks,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

Hey @Steven Porter@swcq@Goonerij & @Akca Hocknull, we’re very sorry to hear this.

Are you guys all having issues with logging in still? If so, I’d recommend raising this ASAP with our live-chat to investigate further:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thanks,

Tyler

Woohoo!  After several months of not being able to log-in to the app or web site, Saabirah on the chat instantly removed a block that was on the account for some reason. All sorted now 😀.

Thanks for the tip Tyler.

I cannot log onto the app despite updating it as it said it needed an update. It just says unable to connect and no matter how many times I try again it doesn’t work. I’m completely unable to see my allowances or anything. Really annoyed. 

Anyone else having this issue??

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Beth Andrews - sorry to hear this. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application? Are you using any VPN services? If so I'd recommend turning them off. Thanks.