Question

Anyone else unable to log into ID mobile app?

Userlevel 2

I see this is a recurring issue, but today when I attempt to open the app, I'm diverted to a Web page to "re-register." Upon doing so, I'm asked to add my mobile number, then get an error message "oops, something went wrong." Anyone else? 

38 replies

Userlevel 1

I cannot register either Keep filling out email address name password etc get accepted as log in, then log out….. and bang message says let’s get started and off I go again registering.

faceless persons say keep trying other times of day - well it does not work!  So far six times registered and still not accepted.  Which recommended this mobile so did chap on money something- so far I just really cannot understand why…..

Userlevel 2

I have registered previously and had no issue until today, now the app seems to be unavailable. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MrsKB1982,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried registering since and do you get the same error?

You can use your old login details to login online.

However to access the new app you’ll need to re-register on the new app.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash 

right up to last night I had been trying to register both app and website.  Last night finally managed to log in to app but website still not registering properly, but thanks for your assist.

Userlevel 1

I have had same issues. + tried getting into app morning noon.+ night for last 2 wks. Kash's advice is not helpful for those of us who can't get into the App. If you can't access it how  can yoo re register through it? Had numerous live chats + got contradictory advice each time. None of which has helped. I can log in online but can't see my plan or additional charges . Ony upgrade date + total of current bill😔

Userlevel 1

Useless

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m beginning to wonder if a lot of these experienced issues are browser related.

Today, or rather right now, I’m getting “Oops... something went wrong.” when trying the website (via Chrome).  I’ve opened an Incognito session and all is good.  Hmmm…

So, perhaps try another browser (temporarily) or an incognito session.

Further from this, and via another thread, I’d read that “glitches” were still present and would be sorted within 24-48 hours.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Jonty but I already tried that in Fru. + I had a notification4 days ago that it would be sorted in 48 hrs. Then another one saying it was because I'mon unlimited plan 🤔

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ah, nuts.  Pity.  Guess we all just need to wait for these “glitches” to be ironed out, removed etc.  And I wonder how long that is really going to take…

Whilst it won’t help get people through issues occurring right now, I expect to see a formal communication from Directors of iD - and sent to every single customer regardless of impact.  Along with an apology, a token of compensation for all.  Those who need to take matters further of course still can.  This outage and associated fallout has been atrocious.  And I’m not really affected!

Hi all, so when I open the app I have to fill in all my details all the time! The app is on a web page not an app. I have deleted and started again but no difference…

any ideas anyone? Upgrade has definitely not worked…

carlos

Userlevel 1

Yes

Yes

Yes?

Userlevel 1

Yes the new app is hopless re register everytime I look at it but still oops something went wrong. Its not good!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dorothy Sharman 

Glad to hear you’ve got in.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AgnesHunter, @rustic302, @Carlos Fandango & @KeithWM 

The team are working on some issues with the new app, we hope for these issues to be fixed soon, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi Tom

it didn’t last for long, now have to keep registering again on both app and website.  Truly frustrating.

Userlevel 1

@Tom  Thanks for your reply. But sadly its no different from what  many of iD have told me over last 3 wks . I'm sure most people would agree for something like this over 3 wks being. unable to  access your account etc is unacceptable.  Being told it would be fixed soon isn't really helpful. As soon is a very subjective + uninformative term.  Originally it was a few days, then it was by the end of the week. Now it's soon. With some incorrection updates saying its been fixed. I appreciate the courtesy  of a response but would rather someone from iD actually told us a realistic timescale of when it might be fixed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AgnesHunter,

We are sorry that you are still having issues.

I would advise following the post below for updates.

Kash

I am having the same issues , can’t log in or register and porting of my number has failed.

some of your customers report this going back weeks.

please advise as to when this will be fixed 

Userlevel 1

@Kash  Hi Kash, thanks for your response but  it doesn't really help my situation. This is now week 4 of me not being able to access app or get anything except my Update Date + current bill(No access to what charges relate to) online. I've looked at all the updates you referred to numerous times but none of them answer when the issues are likely to be fixed 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AgnesHunter,

I can completely understand and the team are working hard to get it working.

We want our customers to be up and running again as soon as possible. 

Have you tried again since?

What is the issue you are having?

Kash

Userlevel 1

@Kash  Hi Kash. Yes I posted this yesterday after trying again - 

I was exactly the same. Went onto Playstore read more reviews + thought Right another alleged Update so here goes. Same rubbish as before. Email, Password Oops something went wrong over 4 wks now. I'm still waiting for someone from iD to give me some sort of explanation why because I'm in an unlimited package means I'm not getting App or full online dtls. I don't get unlimited as a gift I get it because I pay for it. 

Now today I can't even get into my acct online as soon as I try I get Oops something went wrong. Whereas before I was getting the oops error on the app but online could see my current bill total no breakdown + my upgrade date. So in essence far from fixing /improving it your team have made it worse as I have less access 4 + a half wks of this nonsense now!!!

Userlevel 1

I keep getting messages that Gillarms has left a message for me, I just cannot find it.  I log in and can’t find it, and then I clicked I’d mob message and got this page but no Gillarms?  Anybody tell me what I should be doing.

Userlevel 1

@Dorothy Sharman HI Dorothy I've had the same msgs last couple of days. I only saw your post by clicking on a msg I just got there saying they'd commented on my Topic. When I clicked  to view it brought me to your pist. 

Userlevel 1

Oh well, thanks Agnes for replying.  

Why iD Mobile?