Solved

'call cannot be continued' message

• 5 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! My husband is having trouble calling me, he is on 1p mobile and they suggest that the fault is with me 😮 !!! When he calls me he gets the message 'sorry your call cannot be continued'. I've checked that I've not accidently blocked him. I've taken by sim out and put it back in, etc. I would be grateful if anyone has a fix! Thank you 🙂

icon

Best answer by Digg3r 11 April 2023, 15:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Lisa Hemstock,

Have you just joined iD and switched?

Do other callers have the same issue or is it just him that’s having problems?

How long has this been ocurring for, since you joined or has it just started recently?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you! ID have checked everything for me and it appears that the fault is not with my phone or ID mobile. My husband is going to order a new sim for his phone 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lisa Hemstock ,

Glad to hear that you got to the bottom of it.

If you require further assistance please let us know here.

Kash

Userlevel 2
Badge

I remember there being a similar issues a couple of years back with 3 mobile numbers unable to receive calls from some EE numbers. This was actually an issue on a network level within the 3 network. It took a few days to resolve. I don't know how closely ID and 3 communicate within their partnership but maybe it would be worth speaking with 3 to see if they have similar issues to those previously mentioned. If it is a network issue then you shouldn't have to pay for a new SIM and go through the hassle of number changing 

Userlevel 1

We have contacted 1p mobile and they say EE are having a problem and it should resolve in 16 hours. They also told us that last week! Apparently it is a mast problem in our area 🤔 Thanks everyone, we are hoping for it to be resolved soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for sharing that with us Lisa.

Should clarify further if anyone does contact about the same issue!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?