Solved

Cannot import PAC. Cannot create account. How do I cancel?

Switch to ID Mobile does not work. “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

No explanation about the error and no way to fix it. 

Next. I try to register for an account but you want to send a txt to the number you assigned me when I signed up. That IS NOT my p[hone number. I have no way of getting the confirmation txt.

The Ios App doesnt work because I cant register.

Im within my cooling off period and am currently chilled to the bone with your user experience. I want a full refund and cancellation  please...

icon

Best answer by andewhite 11 May 2022, 14:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can get assistance to cancel by contacting iD online, using their Live Chat service.

You can speak to an agent via Live Chat  - the team are available 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

If you do cancel iD without using the PAC from your old mobile service provider, your old account will still be open and active.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Given your initial post, the “How do I cancel or return my order?” community article is probably what you need to do.

In addition, there’s more about cancelling in the “How do I cancel my iD Mobile contract?” community article.

Hahaha - the ‘live chat’ doesn’t work on my browser - like everything else I’ve tried on this site. What a shambles…

Quite seriously thanks for your reply andewhite but the page you linked me too requires 1.) That I have been able to register for an account. 2) That the ‘chat with me’ live chat thing actually works.

Neither of those things are true so there must be a human being somewhere who can resuce this madness...

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ah well, there is NO telephone support option with iD Mobile.

But, you can get assistance by privately messaging an iD agent using facebook (Messenger) or Twitter (by direct message).

The agents in the social media teams are available 9am - 6pm.

Strange live chat’s not working, as I’ve never had any trouble using Live Chat from my Windows laptop and a web browser - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @jodaki, just checking in to see if you managed to get this sorted?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?