Question

has id mobile gone down

Show first post

115 replies

Userlevel 1

Been down all day, Ive been in London and now back in Leeds and every area in between all down. Cust Service helped me around 1pm and told me to reset my network on my phone - this worked for about 2 hours then went off again

This problem is impacting my daughter and myself whist my two sons and wife are fine.

I managed to get reconnected by selecting manual network selection, trying to connect to the other networks (all fail of course) and then connecting manually to iD.

Had to try this a couple of times (Andriod Phone)

Hi is the network still down? I have no phone or text except through WiFi in Nottingham 

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

It’s still down in greater Manchester now. All support keep saying is they are ‘working to fix it’! I wonder if they will compensate us..

Down here in gosport Hampshire no data phone network  nothing .

Says I'm not registered. 

Was playing up yesterday  too,I called my wife at 4pm  she didn't answer when I got home I asked if she got my call snd she hadn't  but on my phone show I called her but it never rang on her phone.

Still not connected now.

Userlevel 1

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

same.all my work apps just stopped working.cant even make a phone call.ive lost alot of money today.

Im having the same issue saying there's no service 

Mine down too in Doncaster  spent all day rebooting taking battery and sim card out tried everything can't get onto app emergency calls only hope it's fixed soon

Userlevel 1

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ still doesn’t respond and my SIM doesn’t connect either after having tried several places in the Brighton Metropolitan area. the damage isn’t merely 1/30th of the monthly fee, it greatly impacts our capacity to work. SMARTY and 3 have been back for hours, ID hasn’t.

I still have a problem in Somerset. Does anyone have an update as to when the service will be back. It is extremely inconvenient. 

In Wales and signal is down too. I’ve never had one problem with ID in the 6 years I’ve been with them. Seems like a very rare one off. Hope three doesn’t take too long to fix their issue.

Hundreds of different networks went down went out with a friend to town on ee im with vodaphone and everyone around the city centre trying to make phonecalls not working  it was bizarre

So now it's Saturday, and I still can't text or make/receive calls.  An update on the situation would be very useful!

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Katie Aitken 

iD Mobile is no longer affected by the outage that occurred on 01/12, if you’re having issues currently that would be completely separate to what’s above.

Please could you let us know the postcode(s) you’re having issues in?

When did issues here begin?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Mine is still down. Does anyone know when it is likely to get fixed? I have a toddler who I need to take places and not having a mobile phone working makes life increasingly difficult and stressful! It’s appalling they haven’t somehow notified people, either by email or put something on their website to say they’re having signal issues. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, please visit https://tinyurl.com/3ykh4ayb for regular updates on this matter. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Why iD Mobile?