Question

has id mobile gone down

Show first post

115 replies

Userlevel 1

I live in Swansea service keeps coming and going since this morning.

Can't log in to account either.

Userlevel 1

It's down in London too, I need my data and calls, I am paying for this service.

Userlevel 1

Scarborough Yourkshire network back to 2 bars as of 14:14pm 1-12-2033

Userlevel 2

I'm on the Wirral and the signal is very hit and miss at the moment. In Birkenhead no signal, around Greasby on and off! What a joke! Why is everything so broken in the UK. 

Userlevel 1

It's been no signal in Aberdeen. The mobile data has been so poor for two weeks! I use my phone to work. I've got two bars now but I'm not sure if they disappear at some point when I need them.

Userlevel 1

It's the same in Ayrshire scotland. Sure it will be fixed. Maybe due to bad weather in some parts of the country. 

Userlevel 1

Not working in Sheffield. Says no service!!!

Userlevel 1

I'm currently working from home and haven't been able to make any call all day! I'm in Derby. Does anyone know when it's getting fixed???

Userlevel 1

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

I rely on WiFi calling at home, so now effectively cut off, only been with i.d for 20 days, so not happy, was with EE for 5 years and never lost service, get what you pay for I suppose

Userlevel 1

It's out in Telford too!

Userlevel 1

Greater Manchester also, no signal here, good job have wifi can make wifi calls at least

Userlevel 1

I'm still having issues. No network at all. Having to make calls via WhatsApp on WiFi to reach anyone. 

Userlevel 1

In Northampton down too😑

Userlevel 1

No service here either, in Surrey had problems all morning 

Userlevel 1

Mine is the same. West yorkshire 

Userlevel 1

Since I joined ID I've nothing but issues. As soon as my contract is up I won't be staying and this is just another issue. Yes all networks have issues from time to time but with Id it seems to be something all the time. If id was an animal, I think it would have been put down by now. 

Userlevel 1

I have no signal here either,  nor can I access the app.

Userlevel 1

Absolute joke this is. Just joined them there’s a reason they are cheap!!

Userlevel 1

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

That's what mine is saying 

Userlevel 1

I rely on WiFi calling at home, so now effectively cut off, only been with i.d for 20 days, so not happy, was with EE for 5 years and never lost service, get what you pay for I suppose

If it helps, I’ve been with ID for about 6 years and this is the first time this has ever happened.

Userlevel 1

No signals at all, no calls no Internet, nothing! My phone is a brick since this morning. When this can be fixed?!

Userlevel 1

In Wales and signal is down too. I’ve never had one problem with ID in the 6 years I’ve been with them. Seems like a very rare one off. Hope three doesn’t take too long to fix their issue.

Userlevel 1

No service in Leicestershire 15.29.

Userlevel 1

Hopefully they will compensate..LOL

Userlevel 1

Not only no calls via the network but also not able to make or receive calls via WiFi - just getting the ‘not registered on network’ flag. My Wifi is StarLink so not connected in any way (got this because there’s no cable, 2mb copper and virtually no 4g signal here).

Can anyone else make calls via Wifi?

Why iD Mobile?