Question

has id mobile gone down

Show first post

115 replies

Userlevel 1

WhatsApp not working either - how can that be if it’s over wifi?  No calls, SMS or any other way of communicating.  Come on ID, more updates please - if you can’t send us messages than at least keep us posted on X

Userlevel 1

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

Mine has been down all day .Not good enough.

Userlevel 1

Is it worth complaining? How will they compensate? Will they gather all the signal that we didn't get and package it nicely for us and hand it over?

Userlevel 1

It is down in the Fareham/Portsmouth are too.

was fine until about 4pm then stopped working.

ive tried the sim in two devices and no joy.

my router can see the Three network but cannot connect…..

Userlevel 1

You need to hurry and sort this out my mom passed away last night and I havnt been able to contact not 1 person all fucking day 

Userlevel 1

Moved to id mobile on Wednesday and had nothing but problems! First texts going to old phone which I have now sorted, now just realised I can’t call anyone and they can’t call me. I have an elderly father and a teen with a life threatening health condition and I need a reliable phone. Im paying £30 a month for this, does this happen often?

Never happened to me before and been with them for ages, and recommend them to everyone! Its weird 

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Laura Elliott

We have had a recent outage that we apologise for, we believe services are back up and running, it may be worth rebooting your device to test.

Tom

Disgusting,  I'm paying monthly for nothing ? 

I'm in Sheffield South Yorkshire never had this before can't make calls or receive them ? 

Userlevel 1

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

three network issues not ID looks like they've been hacked as only some accounts affected including all with network providers via three network!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

three network issues not ID looks like they've been hacked as only some accounts affected including all with network providers via three network!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Good morning all, all Three service is now up and running and all running normally. This network outage was caused by threes idiot IT team doing work on threes core network and turned off essential equipment that keeps the network stable unfortunately due to this peace of equipment being turned off it cause a nation wide network crash on Threes network and knocked it off the grid rendering millions people the loss of service. 

Down all day in Bury St Edmunds. App/website not working either. Been sat in the live chat queue for almost an hour. Not happy. 

Not working here in Newcastle under Lyme 

I still have no network coverage

Userlevel 1

Three the providing UK network for ID is down for second day with no explanation just a sorry for the inconvenience!

Userlevel 2

Hi All, 

I’ve posted a topic on the issue: 

In summary, there is currently a network issue impacting some customer, and we’re working with the team over at Three to get it resolved. We hope everything will be back up and running shortly. 

I’ll post any updates on the above topic. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Im still getting not registered on network this is third time I'd done this .  pay £42 a month and 3 weeks last month it was away for checking as wasnt gettibg signal i got it back tuesday last week and now today again 13 hours its down no signal cant even connect to wifi the handset is fine curtys say nothing wrong its s22 but it really is bad its always losing signal

Yeah I'm in Staffordshire and it's been down most of the day, its so annoying, this is my only point of contact for my fall alarm too

Userlevel 4

Yes IDMobile all services down in North London, Basildon and Colchester for myself at least. As for network Three their services are working fine. 10th February 2024.

IDMobile let's hope up and running in 24 hour's. 😕

Mine is back on now

Userlevel 1

My signal has been down pretty much all day and still is. Any update when it will resume? 

Down all day in Hampshire.

Hopefully get something knocked off the bill, not good when it's the only phone you have and you can't contact anyone!!

Down all around Guildford in Surrey 

Userlevel 4

My services are back up and running. 

Userlevel 1

Moved to id mobile on Wednesday and had nothing but problems! First texts going to old phone which I have now sorted, now just realised I can’t call anyone and they can’t call me. I have an elderly father and a teen with a life threatening health condition and I need a reliable phone. Im paying £30 a month for this, does this happen often?

Userlevel 1

Thank you for this

Why iD Mobile?