Solved

I have not received my currys voucher of £100

• 1 December 2022
  • 76 replies

Userlevel 1

I have read the community and I keep seeing that everyone is being private messaged. I bought my phone as part of an upgrade and haven’t received the £100 voucher. Please let me know what it is I need to do. The phone was bought directly via your website and I have an email telling me that this was part of the package I believe 

icon

Best answer by Powerhous 7 December 2022, 12:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

76 replies

I'm also waiting for my voucher , the voucher was the main reason I choose the contract 

Userlevel 4

I'd be interested to know if this has been resolved or not?

I've had the same issue. Chat bot doesn't help, live chat continually states "busy" . I've also emailed them directly and had no response.

Really concerning being as it seems many others have had the same issue lookibg on the forum. Seems as if it's intentionally made to be as difficult as possible to retreive it in the hopes people just give up and don't bother chasing. I  bet they'd be your best friend and calling/messaging every other day for an unpaid bill though, funny how that works!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Vincent Holder @Powerhous @Paultruman1985,

Is this regarding the Pixel 7? If so as per the terms of the promotion.

Promotion runs from 16/11/2022- 29/11/2022. Offer applicable to http://idmobile.co.uk. Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address 30 days post the end of the promo. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Subject to credit check, eligibility, and a minimum term of 24 months on selected plans. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+ 3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

We would advise allowing until 29th December 2022 to receive the voucher.

I hope this helps.

Kash

Userlevel 4

@Kash

@Kash  You should stop commenting this information as it's incorrect and false. It clearly states in the terms of conditions that the voucher is given with the purchase if bought from a store, or if purchased online the voucher is sent WITH the qualifying purchase. Nowhere on the terms of conditions, on the company website, or on the contract does it state anything about it being sent 30 days post offer. Screenshot below of current offer, that had the exact same terms and conditions as the offer ran in November.

Many people, myself included have chosen this contract specifically for the voucher. It seems this is a massive issue for many. So far I should have had my voucher 2 weeks ago and since then I've had to join this community to raise the issue, speak to your chat bot, wait 2 days and then speak to someone on live chat. Then a conplaint was raised, got a call off someone 3 days later, asked to send in evidence and then I have to wait up to 5 days for them to get back to me...all of this, almost 2 weeks of constant chasing for a voucher that should have been sent with my purchase in the first place

Userlevel 1

All of the above is perfectly worded. Couldn’t have said it better myself 

Userlevel 1

Similar issues here. I have the Pixel 7 offer and waiting on a voucher however have been sent a £100 Currys voucher for a subscription to Virgin Wines via email. I really hope this is not the offer as intended as I'm not interested in wine and isn't as advertised initially. I will wait until end of December but fear that the officer is actually for wine! 

@Powerhous it actually does state what @kash has said regarding the pixel 7 offer. I've read the terms and conditions myself. 

Userlevel 1

Similar issues here. I have the Pixel 7 offer and waiting on a voucher however have been sent a £100 Currys voucher for a subscription to Virgin Wines via email. I really hope this is not the offer as intended as I'm not interested in wine and isn't as advertised initially. I will wait until end of December but fear that the officer is actually for wine! 

@Powerhous it actually does state what @kash has said regarding the pixel 7 offer. I've read the terms and conditions myself. 

Screenshot as proof 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @TheFeds

If you don’t receive your voucher after 30-days which I believe is around the 29/12/22 just let us know here and we’d be happy to help.

Mohammed

Userlevel 4

@TheFeds I believe they've updated this information on their website after all of the issues that have been raised to them, which makes it infinitely worse.

When I spoke to someone from the complaints team they read out an internal email to staff members regarding the offer and it being post 30 days. It seems this wasn't translated properly to their website and subsequently people purchased the deal. It's not until all of these issues were raised, and now it looks like they've corrected it after they realised the error, and after the deal is expired.

Ask yourself why every single other deal they have involving a free voucher states it's sent in the post with the product, APART from this one particular deal?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Powerhous,

The information or terms for the promotion of the Pixel 7 haven’t changed as it was the same at the time of my post on 6th of December. For further information please visit https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer 

Kash

Still no voucher

Not happy b

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Paultruman1985 

For this voucher please allow until 29/12/22 for it to be emailed to you, if you haven’t received anything by then please let us know.

Tom

I am still waiting for my £100 voucher, spent 1.5 hours on Chat and then Phone, waiting for a response, no one has admitted they even put the offer up!!!, and we have a screen shot of it.

Userlevel 3

I started a separate topic about this which was swiftly ARCHIVED by iD mobile.

Having received my ‘THANKS, YOUR FRIEND SIGNED UP AND YOU WILL SOON RECEIVE YOUR VOUCHER’ official iD mobile e-mail … I have been told, today, privately, that …

iD Support

4 hours ago

Hi,

Thanks for your patience with this. The team have advised:

It looks like the customer hadn’t submitted account number on time nor did they sign up ahead of ordering.

Unfortunately due to this you wouldn't be eligible.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Kash

It is an absolute scam

Userlevel 1

It's been over 30 days since I purchased my pixel 7 and yet still no voucher. I've checked my spam and it's not there. No email received. Sort this please ID. 

Userlevel 3

I’m starting to believe that nobody has ever received a payout from this referral system … I can only suggest to leave iD mobile and seek a more honest and decent mobile phone company. 

Userlevel 1

I'm still waiting on my voucher and it's been 30days now since the end of the promotion.

How do I go about getting this ?will they be emailed out today?

Userlevel 2

Add me to the list of someone that’s yet to receive the voucher.

Userlevel 1

Hi, adding my name to the list of perplexed customers. It wasn’t clear when I entered the deal on the website, that I would need to wait 30 days post the offer date, for the voucher (I made an assumption in good faith that it came with it, and spotted the terms on a different page after the purchase, when I looked it up myself - there was also no email about the offer) 

That aside, we are on day 30 today, so would be good to get a response from someone from iD, to all of the messages on here from people that are waiting on the voucher, which is part of the deal.

Thanks 

Userlevel 3

Nothing much to add to the discussion, just checking in as yet another customer who hasn't received theirs for visibility.

Userlevel 3

It’s worth noting, also, that the ‘check progress’ page is also misleading; there isn’t one.

There is only the ‘refer a friend’ page.

I’m sure most people are slightly aggrieved that their voucher, as promised, hasn’t arrived - but far more upset at being outright conned by this bogus reward system. 

Userlevel 1

Have been told by ID that they are working on sending out the emails in bulk this evening

Userlevel 1

Questioning the professionalism by iD Mobile as the only way to communicate to the company that is providing service is by a community blog.

Chat does not work as I have been waiting 30minutes for a automated response. Here we all are waiting for the email we are entitled to as we have purchased a product with a promised offer.

I will expect my £100 Currys voucher to be delivered today or I would have to escalate this according to Consumer Rights Act.

Userlevel 2

Agreed Anila

Userlevel 3

Yep - I was dismissed by Kash on private message then asked to prove myself by sending them the email they sent me to confirm my reward 

Ombudsman next this is scam territory 

Why iD Mobile?