Question

Refer a friend account input link not working???

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

31 replies

Userlevel 2

To Kash, You haven't helped me yet. When I have received the offer which is due to me and my friend, then I will be in a position to comment on whether I am able to review how satisfied I am. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @baileyv1,

We are replying to all customers as quickly as possible and we will get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Kash

Userlevel 2

To Rory, you told me that you had referred my complaint regarding my problem with refer a friend not working to an id department who will deal with the problem. This was 9 days ago.

When will you or they get back to me???

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @baileyv1, @laughingmike, sorry to hear about your troubles with our Refer a Friend scheme. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

I’m glad it’s not just me but sorry you’re struggling too :-(

After spending about 20 minutes on live chat yesterday all they could say was get in touch again after 14 days if the problem still exists!!!!

Userlevel 2

The linķ has not worked for me. After many tries my friend finds it impossible to enter details to complete the information or to find the form to fill out. Just to make the operation more entertaining I'd computer stops me from signing in.

I have had the most irritating 2 days of my computing experience this system needs completely overhauling. 

Why iD Mobile?