Solved

What do i do

Hey I have ordered a New Samsung Galaxy S22 and I have paid £10 upfront as it is an upgrade! And I have got no phone :( But I did receive this email:

We need to speak to you about your order reference: 12*****48. 

Some details on your order need to be updated so can you please call our support team on 0207 1391 397. The details that need checking could be:

• Card/Bank Details – The card and bank details you give should be registered under your own name. Also, your billing address needs to be the same as your delivery address.

• Invalid Delivery Address – We can only deliver to your billing address for security reasons. There are also some addresses that we can’t deliver to, such as halls of residence or overseas addresses.

• Too many plans ordered – We currently only allow each customer to have a maximum of two iD plans at any one time.

• Existing Mobile Number Required – We need this as part of our credit checks, so please make doubly sure you enter your valid mobile number.

Our lines are open Monday-Friday 9am until 7pm and Saturday 9am until 5.30pm. Bank holiday opening hours are 9am - 5.30pm. We look forward to your call.

Regards

The iD Team

What do I do from here? 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 14 June 2022, 21:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Umm, maybe do as requested and call the number?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Although @Adumblife, there’ve been some scam emails of this type (see here) fairly recently.

Maybe try getting assistance with your order using the iD Mobile Live Chat service, or contact iD via their facebook page or Twitter page.

Anyway, good luck and don’t get scammed.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

A search on this forum shows us that it is a genuine email and that the number is a bonafide genuine iD Mobile number. So, there is definitely an issue with your order. The quickest way to resolve it would be to call the number. 👍

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @WelshPaul.

Seems 020 7139 1397 is the iD Mobile Sales team number, according to iD Support agent Michelle.

Why iD Mobile?