Solved

PAC code submission failure

• 24 November 2020
  • 11 replies

Hi,

Recently joined ID MOBILE, requested a PAC code keeps saying it’s wrong so I rang old provider who have told me no it is correct. I’m getting sick of being passed around by ID mobile all I want is one of the staff to actually help instead of being told your all unavailable or speak to a recorded message. I want this sorted urgently

icon

Best answer by Michelle 6 January 2021, 18:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Harry1322,

We’re sorry to hear about this! Usually if the PAC code is invalid then the old network will need to check the code but if they said it is fine then we will PM you now so that we can have this investigated from our side.

Ryan

Ryan,

I also have an issue with my PAC code.

My old phone is with ID (Sim only contract)

Got my new phone today also with ID (not through upgrade though)

issue is I want to cancel old sim only contract and transfer existing number to new phone.

I requested a PAC code which I received via text - VTM……

When i completed auto switching form online with the Pac code included it failed to send and stated that my Pac code can’t begin with VTM? This is the Pac code I was sent via text by ID. 

What is the problem? Can you assist?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @Paul_McGrath 

I’m afraid you would be unable to transfer your number from your SIM-only contract to your new contract. 

You would need to cancel your new contract and return your order, then upgrade your SIM-only contract; if you are wanting to keep your number. 

Michelle 

HI, i have completed the online transfer form multiple times it has been over a week, i havent even recieved so much as an acknowledgment text for my transfer. MY old network contract has now ran out and i am Sitting around with no   internet or minutes or texts. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED asap. Please chase this up. and Initiate my transfer. 

Just joined ID mobile transferring my  number is been headache pac code is correct but keep saying its wrong the annoying bit is I cant get anyone to speak to how do I solve this

I’ve had this same issue too! Have been following up since for several days with zero response from ID. I now wish to leave as I can’t imagine having to endure this level of service for my whole 24 months length of contract. Please can someone reply to my original post so I can leave and move

onto another provider. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Gabshabib 

We have sent you a private message on here.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Hi I recently transferred to iD from o2 submitted my PAC by chat online but the chat crashed. Had to wait to get back in touch due to new year bank hols and when I did the PAC was invalid but o2 saying it has been locked by iD meaning it has been submitted? Now I can’t get on online chat to speak to anyone about this? Urgently need to get my old number up and running! 

Please can you send me my pac code so I can leave ASAP.

@Michelle @Ryan 

hi I haven’t a reply yet to my issue with PAC submission? For the second day I cannot get onto online chat either and I need to get the issue with my pac sorted. Today the chat is too busy, yesterday it wasn’t possible to connect me at all even though it was 10:30am and should have been available. If online chat is the only way to contact anyone at iD mobile then it sh  out me work better!  Please advise

thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lauraw0312,

We will send you a PM now to see what we can do to get this sorted.

Hi ​​​@Gabshabib,

You can obtain a PAC code by texting PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?