Pac

icon

Best answer by andewhite 27 July 2022, 11:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yes @Donna Tonks, you can submit or request a PAC using the iD Mobile online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The iD customer service agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Donna Tonks You can also request a PAC by texting the word PAC to 65075, or by going to ‘End my plan’ in the iD Mobile app and selecting ‘Yes’ when it asks if you want to keep your number.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Helo

Userlevel 1

Ca-n you help my 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Adrian79,

How can we help?

Live chat not working and I desperately need my PUK to unlock my phone

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Live chat not working and I desperately need my PUK to unlock my phone

What’s up with the live chat?
Won’t it start, or is something else going wrong?

If you can’t use live chat, get (private) assistance with your PUK enquiry from iD Mobile’s social media team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any out-of-hours messages on social media are picked-up when the social media team next start work.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @David1960 

Were you able to get through via Live Chat?

Do you still need any support with PUK codes? Let us know!

Tom

I'm interested in becoming a customer 

How much is landline and internet package please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Janet Harris,

We have loads of deals to choose from on our website, from handset deals to SIM only contract.

You can view all our deals at the following link: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/

All iD Mobile pay monthly plans use inclusive minutes to call UK landline numbers.

If you require any help choosing, please let us know and we will assist you further.

Kash

Hello

Having trouble with my samsung A22 phone. I have only had the phone 3 months. Every time the screen times out. The phone switches itself off. I have looked online for ways to stop this happening. Nothing has worked. Even tried a factory reset. Problem still exists. Any help on the matter would be appreciated. 

Mark

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi Mark,

If the handset was purchased from us we would advise visiting your local Curry’s store to have the handset checked.

Alternatively you can contact Samsung directly to have the handset checked as it seems that it’s faulty.

Kash

Hi [REDACTED PHONE NUMBER] can someone contact me as I can’t ring out. Everything else works regards

steve

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi 07730352104 can someone contact me as I can’t ring out. Everything else works regards

steve

Why iD Mobile?