Solved

PAC Code Not Working

Show first post

60 replies

I've been issued with a talktalk PAC code to transfer my number to I'd.  Tried to do the transfer via the website and got a text saying there was an issue and to talk to customer services, but no one in customer services... Call centre closed and live chat closed.  Tried installing the app and just get the message phone number or PAC code incorrect despite me checking a lot of times that they aren't.   Any suggestions other than to pick a different network to transfer to!!! 

My PAC code issued from vodaphone is saying it’s invalide on the ID website too

Exactly my experience. This day I have been emailed by Ryan, who works for ID Mobile, and I am slightly more hopeful that they will fix this problem.

Stephen

Hi I am also having an issue which I wrote about in a post on Tuesday with no response. I have spoken to EE and they have advised me to ask yourselves to delete the current PAC code and reissue a new one that will work.

Thanks, 

Ann

Hi,

I have just moved to id mobile from Vodafone.  I have used the online form to transfer my Vodafone number to id using my PAC code.  Getting text messages saying there is an error and to contact customer services.  Can't get anyone on chat to deal with this.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Userlevel 1

me too

Hi I am having this issue too.  I moved from EE to iD mobile last week and successfully ported my number using an EE PAC code.  I have decided to move away from iD mobile due to signal in my area and have requested a PAC code and iD mobile have given me the same one that EE gave to me last week!

@PavD can you help me?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @freijasama and @stephenB 

Apologies, for the issue you are having with the PAC code.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Hello,

This will not actually help you, but I too have just been given an invalid PAC code starting ORG. Very infuriating in that there is no one at ID to talk to. The people you get via the chat function know nothing, do not care or both. I think the only answer is to wait for the code to expire and then try again.

Stephen

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @freijasama 

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. 

Some codes do start with TEL, this does not mean its incorrect. 

Has you're new networked confirmed this is correct? 

Thanks  

Why iD Mobile?