News

iD 5G Network: Device Compatibility

iD 5G Network: Device Compatibility

Show first post

159 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bleddyn Owen Barry 

I’m sorry to hear you’re disappointed with our services, any updates to 5G compatibility will be added to the list when we can add them.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Thank you Tom.

I can't really justify marking it as 'Most helpful ' as you haven't answered my query. No timeline on when they are likely to be added. I never had such issues when I was with Three or Smarty.

Looking at some of the previous queries closely related to this but from over a year ago...those 5G phones are yet to be added. 

Frustrating that'll be more likely for me to reach my 12 month anniversary with ID Mobile than it's likely to be of my phone being added to the list.....then it'll be PAC code and away.😢

Userlevel 2

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra not in a list!! )))

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @BigDaddyUK 

New devices are being tested regularly and we’re keeping our list up to date.

Given we’ve got the other Samsung models, I’d expect the S23 to be added also but keep your eyes peeled here for updates. 😊

Mohammed

Hi is the honor 70 lite 5G phone compatible please? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Impossiblegirl44 

The Honor 70 Lite is supported on our network, however it’s unconfirmed whether it’ll support 5G while on an iD Mobile SIM card.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/approved-handsets

Tom

Slim list… hopefully it reaches the Galaxy A90 5G soon so I can be tempted back to iD (although curious if anyone has any luck with it on unsupported devices - Wifi Calling/VoLTE worked fine even though this phone isn’t on the list)

Same here. It's very annoying to have a compatible

phone which is effectively blocked because it's not on an "approved" list. Misleading advertising.

Userlevel 1

I barely get 3g...

That's very poor.

Why iD Mobile?