iD 5G Network: Device Compatibility | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.
Sticky News

iD 5G Network: Device Compatibility

iD 5G Network: Device Compatibility

Show first post

133 replies

There are no Sony phones on the list.

I have a Sony Xperia 1 ii which has 5G band 78NSA.

When will this be supported please?

Thanks,Michael

Userlevel 1

Hello!

Just trying to get some clarity here, please :)

In some replies you make it seem that any 5G device should, theoretically, work with your 5G network but only the ones you list here are certain that they will work. In at least one reply, however, you claim the Realme X50, for example, is not supported at all on your 5G network.

Can you clarify the 5G status for devices not on this list and if there's a blacklist of devices that are certainly not compatible with your network?

Thanks in advance, Sully

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

The list is just those devices that iD have actually tested with their 5G service.

If you’ve got a 5G device not on the iD list, it may very well work perfectly, but if it doesn’t don’t expect any help from iD.

When will samsung note 10+ be on the 5g list please 

I don’t know what is wrong with my id mobile  because I can’t be paying 70 something pounds a month without the network not working and the contract says is 5g network 

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

I don’t know what is wrong with my id mobile  because I can’t be paying 70 something pounds a month without the network not working and the contract says is 5g network 

Wow, that’s a lot of money each month - does anything work?

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Max Festus Omorogbe, could you be a little (a lot) more specific in your post so we can provide some assistance?

Thank you,

Rory

I ended up leaving. It's not worth paying for 5g when you have a 5g phone that id mobile advertised as 5g yet doesn't work on their network at 5g - baffling. On the other network, it's worked perfectly on 5g from the instant I swapped the SIM cards. 

Why iD Mobile?